Forza Motorsport 2: Member rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza Motorsport 2: Member rides

This thread was made to stop cluttering up the GT4 thread, and because anyone that has played forza 2 knows that GT4 doesnt belong in the same thread! Anyways I'll start it off with my latest creation that took me a little while to do. Questions/comments/hate all welcome and please tell me what else should be on this car. PS: Was going off this model to do it all http://www.modellbahnecke.de/bilder/.../430982625.jpg Now if you have a favorite car or a design you made on forza, please post it up!!

Now i want an Xbox 360. Maybe i'll find a good used one.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

dope car. so on the topic of forza how is it compared to gt4 as a driving sim? does it try to be realistic or is it like an arcade game and not at all like really driving a car in real life? how about tracks does it have some of the same real life circuits that gt does?

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

I like it more as a driving sim because of the damage and all the physics that have been added. I like GT4 more (if I remember correctly) because it had races in the elements? And because it had rallying which forza does not, and thats makes me sad. I also wish they still had the Used car function that Gt2 had

Comment

How is it for the motor/exhaust sounds?

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Simply amazing, I dont remember what GT4 sounded like I think ill have to play that game again just for comparison. If im in my m3 and someones in their 944 they wont be able to hear their car very much because of the beautiful sounds flowing from my 6.

And to save a post... My cop car

Here she is during a 30 lap endurance race this is lap 30
            Last edited by Lodsin; 06-09-2007, 08:59 PM.

Comment

how easy is it to make decals in the game or is it pre made?

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                how easy is it to make decals in the game or is it pre made?
                Pretty easy, you get an unlimited number of layers to paint out your own decals, and you can trade cars to people once you make them, so sick paint job = more monies.
                Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

I have owned GT4 since it came out and completed the game and always said it was the best racing game.

But after playing Forza 2, I realized GT4 sucks in comparison. The physics appear to be a lot more realistic of how cars act under certain conditions, like cars fitted with traction/stability control, what happens when you tag a wall, and of course the damage to body parts and mechanical components.

I have yet to try a steering wheel with this game, but I'm sure it'll be great. (I'm partial to having a steering for a racing game....love it)

You can tune a lot more aspects of the car in Forza 2 and can be done on the fly, so no need to waste time exiting session, making changes, entering new session again. Fuck that.

Plus you have more variety of mods like doing engine swaps.

Actual tire/wheel brands are used, cars totally customizable when it comes to paint and a more broad selection of cars.

And if you have HD, this game is the ultimate eye candy.

Comment

Originally posted by mazur View Post
                    And if you have HD, this game is the ultimate eye candy.
                    Stop tempting me... I almost bought a xbox 360 today. Although i don't know if i should get one or wait till GT5 comes out and get a PS3?

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Those are going to be my next 360 mods... a decent HD and a wheel. I've used wheels before on games but I'm told that this wheel is absolutely amazing. It isnt only force feed back but you can "feel" the road and you can use it just on your lap if you need to. Ever try using the gt4 wheel on your lap? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hellish_Elf View Post
                        Those are going to be my next 360 mods... a decent HD and a wheel. I've used wheels before on games but I'm told that this wheel is absolutely amazing. It isnt only force feed back but you can "feel" the road and you can use it just on your lap if you need to. Ever try using the gt4 wheel on your lap? hahaha
                        It is force feedback, nurbergring w/ wheel vibration on + hitting a wall = wheel gets thrown out of my hands.
                        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Do you download the pictures the same way like for GT4 with a USB flash stick?
                          Last edited by JasonC; 08-04-2007, 05:25 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

HAHA, i just got an 360 with this game. I'm just getting use to the game. I'll post pictures when i get some better cars and figure out the game better.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Imma wait for GT5 kuz i know them sony R&D folks are reading this thread and playing that game as we speak
                              Originally posted by ebelements
                              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                              X