Frisbee Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frisbee Golf

I like to huck discs. I'm planning to play tonight at 7pm here with another buddy. Much car talk and lots of amusement if anyone would like to join me.

Let me know if you're gonna come out so we wait at the first tee!

-ross

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

sounds fun, i'm more of an ultimate guy myselft, but I can't make it...
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I love throwing the frisbee, but I usually suck at it... I need to get better

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

ching'in huh?
        1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
        1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
        1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
        1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

The course was "meh". lots of weeds, hard to find where discs land. however I did hit a 180 ft eagle, it was amazing. 2 witnesses. :-D

6 under par to finish, it was good.

BMW + frisbee golf = good. next thursday we'll probably hit up the course in conifer...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Working...
          X