BMWCCA Driving School, May 22-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed with Fire
    Last edited by Bimmerman325i; 04-01-2010, 10:17 AM.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

you guys....

I didn't sign up for the dinner... I figured i'd hit up some slammin' Mexican restaurant...

Comment

I'll prolly just do that too lol... We'll see... Less snobs perhaps, more beers indeed

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Bumping this up, I'll be emailing whoever I need to later on to see if I can get my name added to the list for dinner they're offering. HOWEVER, for those going down friday night, or friday during the day for lapping, etc. etc. etc.... Byers is a BLIP on the road, Sam, unfortunately no banging mexican joint to get good food and drunk.... So, I'm proposing we get a few rooms at the local inn near each other, I can bring a grill most likely, we have people bring food and drink for themselves, and just have a cookout for the nights we need to? Any takers, suggestions, comments, criticism (take a long walk off a short pier).

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Damn it.....I want to go so bad. Stupid cousin graduating from college nonsense.
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Ha ha sounds good, Ben, But my car has run into a bit of a snag: my rear bushings are all SHOT. I ordered new ones, and they are on the way, but apparently Bimmerworld of out of poly diff mounts, and i KNEAD one.

And also i need to get this done BEFORE driving school, with enough time to get the car inspected too.... hoo boy I am in a hurry!

So.... anyone wanna help me do subframe bushings?

Comment

Call some local shops and see if you can get poly bushings? Hell, OEM will be more than sufficient.. So... call Gebhardt, and see if they can get you an OEM diff bushing or something.

Comment

Bump!

I'm just now getting pro-active on the fact that I'll need a hotel room for the weekend... WHO ALL IS FOR SURE GOING? I know that some people are withdrawing, and some didn't end up signing up... BUT, who all is for sure going? We might be able to get a room and split up the cost. This way everyone has somewhere to stay, and no one is left out last minute (cause it would SUCK to have to drive home and back for each day of the school)..

Please, post here if you guys might be interested since I wanna book a room SOON!

Comment

ME ME pick me!

But i HAVE to get my car back in order FAST. I need CV joints! and then an inspection!! and then money!

Comment

Yeah I need to look into the inspection and see if my recent one from the SCCA will apply, I doubt it will.

Comment

I talked to Chris at SCR today about the inspection. $40 ain't too bad... I have heard of some places that do it for free, but SCR is literally like 10 mins away, and besides i know my car will get the care that I require. Even though its a worthless pile of rusty bolts.

BUT I NEED at least ONE CV shaft, and Napa has them brand spankin' new for $64 a piece, so i will probably do that. On a separate note, i think my diff is going down the tubes.... i posted about a clunking noise here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169866

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                          On a separate note, i think my diff is going down the tubes.... i posted about a clunking noise here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169866

My car has been doing that ever sense I got it. I will be switching to a low miles 4.10 diff hopefully next week. If my clunking goes away I will let you know.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            My car has been doing that ever sense I got it. I will be switching to a low miles 4.10 diff hopefully next week. If my clunking goes away I will let you know.
                            yes please do. And where do you find CHEAP low mileage 4.10 lsd?? because i really want one, mine is open...

Comment

I talked to Chris at SCR today about the inspection. $40 ain't too bad... I have heard of some places that do it for free, but SCR is literally like 10 mins away, and besides i know my car will get the care that I require. Even though its a worthless pile of rusty bolts.

BUT I NEED at least ONE CV shaft, and Napa has them brand spankin' new for $64 a piece, so i will probably do that. On a separate note, i think my diff is going down the tubes.... i posted about a clunking noise here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169866
                              SCR is good, they did my inspection for the SCCA thing, but the BMW club DOES have some shops who will do free inspections for the driving school, and I believe they're listed on the website. I'm gonna double-check now too since I forgot I need one still.
                              yes please do. And where do you find CHEAP low mileage 4.10 lsd?? because i really want one, mine is open...
                              My diff is a 4.10 LSD and I'm seriously considering getting rid of it if I can find a 3.73 LSD.... I'm not 100% sure on the mileage (don't remember) but I can probably find the PM's or questions and get an answer to the mileage...

Comment

Originally posted by bishop View Post

my diff is a 4.10 lsd and i'm seriously considering getting rid of it if i can find a 3.73 lsd....
                                when you get rid of it i get first dibs!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X