No announcement yet.

Who needs to roll their fenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows.... It's an idea at this point.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
      Who needs to roll their fenders? Simple enough... I'm finally working up the ambition to finish my rears (scrape and roll and spray).... If we can get multiple people who need it, we can devote a day to doing a few cars, and the rental cost would be significantly lower than if you were to do it yourself... So, even if you don't need it NOW, and might down the road, why not pipe up?
      oo oo me me me!

When?
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Just be sure to call a few days ahead and reserve one to make sure that they actually have one in stock. It took a few days to finally get one back in the shop.
        89 325i (Sold)
        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Ohh and there's a CUSCC meet this Friday as well if anyone is interested.
          89 325i (Sold)
          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

and wings, Clark, wings!
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

That too.
              89 325i (Sold)
              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

hey bishop, what color is your respray: My rear's need the same as you, but I've gotta stay swartz black.

Comment

Car is 100% OEM color, no resprayed panels. Gletscherblau Metallic I think it was

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

So I rented the roller again and rolled my rears some more. Ben was going to roll his but got under the car to look at how much and realized that rolling the fenders wouldn't do anything to help his clearance.
                    89 325i (Sold)
                    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Yeah, rolling my shit isn't gonna help, car's gotta get raised in the rear or lose some more weight.... Gonna lose more weight off the front end in the form of AC and cruise control, and go from there.... I think if I raise it just like 1/8" I'll be golden, it's barely rubbing...

Comment

Damn late arches ;)
                        - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
                        Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

If I could do it over, I'd look for an early model 318 slick top 2dr....
                          BUT, having a really clean late model has it's advantages. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bishop View Post
                            if i could do it over, i'd look for an early model 318 slick top 2dr....
                            But, having a really clean late model has it's advantages. ;)
                            ftw
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I think I am in the same boat as you Ben, but I would like to see if it is possible to get a little more room back there. I was out raising hell last weekend and was rubbing under hard acceleration (with another person in the car). I also want to put 225s on the 16 inch weaves that I have and am really worried about clearance.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                              Originally posted by Chachi
                              young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

You actually still really wanna give me a ride and or let me drive ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X