No announcement yet.

My E30 335i resto-mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With this up coming pay check im ordering M3 rear quarter panels. real ones metal ones not fiberglass ones. im debating on installing them myself or just saying f**k it and paying a shop to do it. Can anyone recommend a shop near auburn Ca. Yeah a rear M3 panel on a 4 door im nuts i shouldnt do it. I have been told this but eh i got time. Im just coming through with what i said i would do. 4-door M3 body hell yeah.
    Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

Yes you should. Yes you fucking should do it.

And now I want to!
      Originally posted by LJ851
      kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
      ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
      #teamross
      Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

For inspiration...
        Last edited by kingston; 12-29-2013, 08:44 PM.

#teamross

Comment

I know your buying Paul B. products. Here is a link to 3.7 Mertric Mechanic. Just wanted give you some info how much power with out itbs. Now imagine with itbs on those 3.7 motors.

Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

yeah i took a look into those engines they are nice i cant wait till im further along on this build so i can finally dyno this thing. And great news i got a better job that pays twice what im making now. So i should be able to progress faster on this thing. in the next coming months.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingston View Post
              For inspiration...
              its funny you send that pic. I have that one on my phone to remind me of what this baby is going to look like. im just not 100% on the color there is a deep blue i like A LOT

and the red

I am sure that all of you have seen these cars im thinking on putting up a tally cause i love both colors. and maybe see if the R3V community can have a little hand in my car.

sigpic

Comment

LUUUURVE that blue!

#teamross

Comment

havent posted an update in a while i have moved to Nevada so no smog so i can do what ever i want. Also for a job that pays way more than what i was making. I will be transporting my car to my new home this weekend and finish stripping the shell. Then i can send it to a paint stripping company local to me to rip off all the paint and as they are doing that then i can build the engine and drop in the engine so i can modify the fire wall. and once the fire wall is finished the car will be painted. then reassembly begins. Im going to need to read a lot of wiring diagrams........yay.

Also if anyone happens to have a 533i flywheel laying around they dont want shoot me a PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X