Auto-Zone selling 5 pack of SAE or Metric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Luke: a 22mm is available from Gear wrench, KD, in standard combo, or a double off set "S" pattern. also S&K has it as 21mm x 22m double ratcheting box end.

I bought the kd and cut it down so it would fit better just for ball joints,

all the gear wrenches no matter the brand (cman, snap, matco. s&K gear wrench) are all made in the same factory in tiwan owned by Danaher, the parent corp, for gear wrench, cman, matco, arm strong, kd, fluke, allen and a few others. They gear wrench hold the patent on the gear wrench so they make them for every one at the moment.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-06-2009, 10:54 AM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Advance when they are on sale seems to be the cheapest.

Maybe we should have a section donated to good buys or On Sale now deleting older items when they expire?
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The only thing is Craftsman ratcheting wrenches can be exchanged at the store. I dont know if Gearwrench is the same way. I like Snapon because I can find a snapon truck in more places than I can find a sears.
        Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

But you know Sear's and Kmart are not a moving location so with that you can plan your purchase vs impulse while in the truck. Our Snap-On rep only comes to the base about every other week and that when we replace worn out tools or lost items.

They also do Tq wrench calibration at that time.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
            The only thing is Craftsman ratcheting wrenches can be exchanged at the store. I dont know if Gearwrench is the same way. I like Snapon because I can find a snapon truck in more places than I can find a sears.
            You know for some reason I've only broken craftsman wrenches. I have mac, Stanley and craftsman, and it's always the latter that breaks. They always seem to give me a hard time at the store also.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
              I'm looking for the bigger gearwrench ratcheting wrenches that go from 19mm-24mm. Anybody know where I can get them?
              ebay. I got a set from 8mm-25mm for $40 shipped. Best part is i can take them back to sears and replace them as necessary.

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
              Yes you can exchange them at sears. Snap On is just nice because they come to you and you can make payments to your snap on guy.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Working...
              X