'77 MkI Rabbit content inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Pedro, that looks pretty good. Do they have the ability to go lower, or are you cranked all the way down?
    If your doing the wrap yourself make sure you get something a little thick. its easier to work with and manipulate. if shop is doing it then nevermind haha.

I have threads left to go even lower. I can tuck the tires and get the pan almost on the ground.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

I'm proud of myself throwing both the vinyl and checkerboard statements out there... I will kinda feel involved in your rad-basket.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        That sounds good. Let me know man, I can sprint over there and pick them up.

I will get the tires peeled off the wheels and shoot you some pics of the tread and whatnot.

Comment

Subscribed to this thread for sure. Janderson I love how you always have exciting and informative threads.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

btw, if you run a 16 valve motor, a front upper strut brace won't fit. and after putting on my 4-1 TT header my Autotech front sway couldnt go back on. I still have an ABD X-brace for the front.

I have a front ABD strut brace if youre interested

*Edit- and i would get the raceland coils too if i were you. I'm on ultra-lows but i got them for a steal after a guy decided to ditch them after 2 weeks on his 'rocco VR6
            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
            1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Are you going to go bumperless? Because it would be pretty kick ass if you do!

Comment

Originally posted by Mfever View Post
                Are you going to go bumperless? Because it would be pretty kick ass if you do!
                Bumperless is ghay! Unless its a track car. Do you really want to risk someone dinging it and the insurance company totaling the car over nothing? Its been done and they will do it again. Also in some states you need to have bumpers by law, others you need to have them to get insurance. And its looks stupid, get smalls, euros, or the metals.
                Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                Originally posted by Jparkr
                The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

I will be having the wrap done by a shop here in town, I have friends there.

And I will be keeping the bumpers, I'm just going to be tucking them super close. Gonna get them good and cleaned up, and give them a fresh paint job.

Comment

I found some bottlecaps for it...

Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 12-07-2009, 12:55 PM.

Comment

1.8t swap and awd conversion. do it
                      Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                      every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                      Originally posted by Jparkr
                      The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                      87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

Those look exactly like my old b-caps.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          Those look exactly like my old b-caps.
                          You had time attack b-caps with nautical star decals?

Comment

Are they Bi-Turbo Maser wheels?

If not, why are they running Maserati centre caps?
                            Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                              Are they Bi-Turbo Maser wheels?

If not, why are they running Maserati centre caps?
                              Latin Kings?

Subscribed! Josh - I'm diggin' the rabbit. Keep up the good work!
                              SOLD '90 325is SOLD

Comment

RIP :(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X