No announcement yet.

81 rabbit diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a 84 GTI, 16v with a cam. Pretty fun car. But I enjoy RWD better.
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

mk1s are so legit
      AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

they killed the Golf I in looks even more than the divingboard e30s. god they look so ugly in stock U.S. trim

I had a few golf I's includind a Pirelli GTI 1982 If I remember correctly. was a cool car as long as you didnt have to ride in it more than 20 min. we cut apart/pulled/welded the fenders and stuffed 9x16 Borbet Ts on all 4 corners- damn was the suspension HARD
        Even had a 84 Golf II with ATS cup wheels back in 1995-

Of all of the VWs I have seen, none of the euro models have an interior that even sort of looks like yours(looks like a fluffy old grandpa buick!)-- kinda cool in a late 70s way. and is it just me or do the U.s. cars seem to have even larger taillights than the late MkI's here?

Comment

Slam it and leave those bumpers for the garbage man, needs no other improvements.
          The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

MY biggest mistake in the last 5 years was selling my rabbit truck

Comment

I love the rabitts,my first 2 cars were 79' and 81' rabbitts, very fun autos.

Comment

cant wait to see some updates
                I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Im not apposed to wiping my ass with my jizz rag

Comment

Old VWs can be cool, but you can't be "vertically gifted" and get comfy. At just over 6'3", I remember having my knees around the steering wheel. Passenger side was just as bad.

Friend of mine had a 1987 Fox he bought new, I toyed with the idea of buying it from him when he was done with it for a VR6 swap. Thank goodness he wrecked it, I need a VW moneypit like a hole in the head.

Originally posted by m3austin View Post
                  That's a hot E28 right there. E34 M5 wheels, either with turbofans or throwings stars are two of the best wheel looks on those cars (E39 Style 32 Brilliantline is up there too).

If you want a spare set of turbofan covers painted black, you can have mine cheap - no reasonable offer refused.

- Rob
                  - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
                  Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

BIG BRAKE KIT HEADQUARTERS!

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

First ever LED headlight conversion - [ CLICK HERE ]

Comment

I love old VW's especially the diesels. We had one of those engines on the engine dyno, we got 45.1 fwhp at 3500rpm 71.3 ft-lbs at 3300 on petrodiesel and a few less on straight oil. I have a friend with several of them. He runs them on WVO and makes biodiesel.

[/URL]

Comment

car's hard!

Comment

bump for updates.

I put them all in the first post

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

I love old rabbits. It looks sick, nice work.
                          Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Anyone know what color this is?!?!

Originally posted by vlad
                            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

pamper porridge green?
                              ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

Get an 1.9 tdi, swap it, chip it and you are good for 200hp + fuel economy.
                                Originally posted by kendogg
                                Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                                OG RACECAR

Comment

Working...
                                X