No announcement yet.

Red light cameras don't work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Yeah I almost died one time 20 seconds away from my house because it was green for me and this car was litterally blasting through the opposite way he had to have been going at least 80+ on a 35 zone, thank God he passed the intersection before I crossed, I was probably too tired to notice him if I had left work 10-15 seconds sooner I probably wouldn't even be here to write this!!

It doesn't matter what time of night it is you always gotta stop! unless you're in Brazil, then it's legal after midnight to run red lights lol
    -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
      The ones at 1:25 and 2:25 make me lolz..
      yea i didnt really feel that bad at all for 2:25.

thats ridiculous though..
      Originally posted by Lof8
      4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
      therefore, their value is much greater.
      Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Originally posted by dnova89 View Post
        It doesn't matter what time of night it is you always gotta stop! unless you're in Brazil, then it's legal after midnight to run red lights lol
        Really?? That is pretty cool. Would not want that here though, too many dumb drivers..

Comment

Originally posted by dnova89 View Post
          ^Yeah I almost died one time 20 seconds away from my house because it was green for me and this car was litterally blasting through the opposite way he had to have been going at least 80+ on a 35 zone, thank God he passed the intersection before I crossed, I was probably too tired to notice him if I had left work 10-15 seconds sooner I probably wouldn't even be here to write this!!

That sucks dude. I've had some close calls over the years also and always think what would of happened if I was a few seconds earlier or on time to where ever I was going/doing; like in your situation.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Vids like this make me glad that I check cross traffic when I have a green light.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty bad here in Florida too.. I always wait an extra second or two, and ALWAYS check before I go.

If I am coming to a stop and the light turns green while I am still moving, I usually do not gun it, because there's always a straggler who is trying to beat the light in his/her 1992 Plymouth Colt.

I love my car too much to see it totaled by some idiot. Also, there's the whole murder-after-crash scenario that I always seem to worry about.. me murdering them, that is.
              My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

God people are dumb...Why the hell would you run lights like that? To get somewhere 2 minutes faster? Totally worth risking your and other peoples' lives for that...

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Working...
                X