No announcement yet.

m42 turbo kit for 1991 318is????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want bolt on PM Blueapplesoda he will build you one.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=144652
    sigpic

Comment

why do we need someone to build us one everytime? No one has a link to a guy that sells bolt on kits? ready to order like on ebay or something? we should make a group buy ..have a guy make 10 kits for 1500-2000 and im sure well get 10..

im surprised no one has them available though

Comment

I don't want to make a new thread on this, but what's the consensus on the VAC manifold? I haven't found any threads with useful information. I'd like to pick one of those up in the future, provided it can keep AC. Looks like there's a chance it might.
        1991 318i SOLD
        2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
          I don't want to make a new thread on this, but what's the consensus on the VAC manifold? I haven't found any threads with useful information. I'd like to pick one of those up in the future, provided it can keep AC. Looks like there's a chance it might.
          They are fuck off expensive so no one probably has one. Just call them, there customer service is exceptional and they will tell you exactly what you need to know.
          sigpic

Comment

Alright, I'll do that when the time comes. I've been waiting to do this build for a LONG time, so I'm going to take the time and do everything right with quality components.
            1991 318i SOLD
            2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

a quality kit can really only be pieced together. Ebay stuff has some decent parts but are sub par on turbos and manifolds ect.

turbo m42 has to be built from scratch if you want it done right imo

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
              Ig:ryno_pzk
              I like the tuna here.
              Originally posted by lambo
              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I know, I can't fucking wait. I built a Formula SAE car in college and worked at a race prep shop for a few years, so I've been waiting to do my own car for a long time. This car is going to be done RIGHT.
                1991 318i SOLD
                2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnighttuning View Post
                  Here is a 15psi run I did in my e36 M42
                  I was going to put out a kit w/tune for the e30 and all for 12psi , but I have been side tracked with other projects

If people show enough interest I would be willing to set-up a kit w/tune for 10 to 12psi, stock internals, draw threw AFM , 42LB injectors, 2.5 exhaust, T3/T4 hybrid turbo

I can tell you however that you can easily piece together your own kits for under $1500

Here is my turbo M42 \/

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Best Regards|

Originally posted by Midnighttuning View Post
                  Here is a 15psi run I did in my e36 M42
                  I was going to put out a kit w/tune for the e30 and all for 12psi , but I have been side tracked with other projects

If people show enough interest I would be willing to set-up a kit w/tune for 10 to 12psi, stock internals, draw threw AFM , 42LB injectors, 2.5 exhaust, T3/T4 hybrid turbo

I can tell you however that you can easily piece together your own kits for under $1500

Here is my turbo M42 \/

Best Regards|

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X