No announcement yet.

PNW Picnic - SE Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey pierced and rwdrift I will be haeding up there. I would like to meet up and all roll up together. But i might be pulling my car in a trailer, It all depends on my mood. lol.

Comment

You guys are dedicated, I LOVE IT!
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Hartge: If you trailer it, I'm going to be behind you to draft you and get better gas mileage. hahaha
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
          Hartge: If you trailer it, I'm going to be behind you to draft you and get better gas mileage. hahaha
          If my car breaks down.... can I jump on the trailer? :p I need a plan B and C. :)
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

i think im still driving home around the same time, im down to roll with a couple of people, or just rwdrift

Comment

Yea if U want u can draft behind me. I dont have a prob. And as long as my car is running we can swap cars on the trailer if something happens. I will be debuting my car at the picnic so i hope it runs. lol

Comment

I got a cold beer of their choice for any one that comes from the SE.

Comment

What's your favorite?
                  My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                  There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
                    Yea if U want u can draft behind me. I dont have a prob. And as long as my car is running we can swap cars on the trailer if something happens. I will be debuting my car at the picnic so i hope it runs. lol
                    Word. This trip is definetly becoming a thumbs up from me.
                    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

have any of you calculated fuel costs?
                      Originally posted by Gruelius
                      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Yes, $1200. That's driving to and back directly, which I probably won't do.

Feedback Thread

Comment

You guys should talk to Clay. He has done some long trips for these types of events and has always put together some great toolkits in case of a breakdown.

AAA is a must!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup. My trip will have two big events. The PNW Picnic, and a drift event in CA on the 21st/22nd. Time to start raising money. :)

This will easily top $2k+... but I think it will be just as worth as a trip to Europe. And since the dollar is weak and the Euro is strong... might as well stay in land and do something different.

Maybe IE will let me store the car there for a week after the picnic so I can prepare for the drift event in CA.

What I like the most about this idea is that everything so far is looking good. We'll be traveling in packs most of the time (I'm sure I"ll head down from the PNW with some CA guys back to SoCal), so if someone breaks down we can help. And I can get any parts I need overnight with KO as long as I'm traveling on a weekday.

Now to send a letter to Fedex asking them to start delivering to mile markers off the highways.

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

hey rwdrift Can i get urethane bushings from KO? I need some soon. for the trailing arms sway bars and rear subframe.

Comment

Wow, I'm a bit amazed that you guys would drive up for the picnic. I guess I just got lucky that it goes on 10 minutes from home.

Comment

Working...
                                X