Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official R3VLimited 2012 Saturday Evening Party (June 23rd) - 5PM - Tacoma Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg nightmares of standing on the side of the freeway for 6hrs.... I'm gonna be up north Friday, just don't know where yet...
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      Omg nightmares of standing on the side of the freeway for 6hrs.... I'm gonna be up north Friday, just don't know where yet...
      Yeah, Justin isn't allowed to drive up I5 with us this year. That was absolute fucking HELL.

Comment

Originally posted by janderson View Post
        yeah, justin isn't allowed to drive up i5 with us this year. That was absolute fucking hell.
        a-fucking-men.

Comment

I'll be there! Can't fuckin wait. And this time I WILL be sleeping in a tent somewhere on Jame's property lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              Yeah, Justin isn't allowed to drive up I5 with us this year. That was absolute fucking HELL.
              meh, he lives 45 minutes away from James now. I think he can manage lol.

You guys are heading up Friday? What time? I may join you when you hit PDX

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                meh, he lives 45 minutes away from James now. I think he can manage lol.

You guys are heading up Friday? What time? I may join you when you hit PDX
                We usually meet Clay and whatever other Cali-folks he brings along at the Salem Costco at like 4-5ish, not sure what the time frame is this year. But yes, Friday is the plan.

Comment

hmmm... I was planning on getting up there earlier on Friday to clean and prep the Rolls

Comment

Originally posted by clavinZERO View Post
                    Soooooo coming.

Don't know if Thursday or Friday though...I would like to come a day earlier than usual to chill. If Friday, Josh and Andrew... the usual? :P SALEM COSTCO!!

Having continued rebuilt rear differential drama (shot driver side bearing) but I have a spare to use while I have it all sorted out.
                    You should stop by the GAS house on the way up :)

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      Noooo, no, no, no, no.

You no come a day early. You come same day as always. We meet at Salem Costco, get pizza, and drive up to Tacoma as a group!
                      I think you leave a day early! There yah go.. Problem....--->>> SOLVED!

Comment

I need someone to carpool with from the bay area, my E30 is not running.

Comment

^Make kronus go! Force him if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            ^Make kronus go! Force him if needed.
                            He can't commit. I think he'd rather chill at his place clicking his pen drinking pricey tea.

Comment

Clay (ClavinZero) is in Petaluma. Too far?

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                                He can't commit. I think he'd rather chill at his place clicking his pen drinking pricey tea.

OMG, I have not laughed like this is quite some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X