Ukraine being invaded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukraine being invaded?

Looks like some trouble is brewing. Here is amateur video of several Russian helos flying in Ukrainian airspace and a military-use airfield has been captured (Sevastopol) by unidentified armed forces. Things are heating up out there...Also saw that there is no phone/data connectivity for public use in Crimea.

yes indeed comrad.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

So when is Ukraine going to be reabsorbed into Russia? Maybe Russian intervening with the problems of Kiev?
      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
      (Daily Driver)
      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
      KW V2 Coilovers
      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Interesting stuff here:

Unmarked soldiers have seized both Sevastopol and Simferopol airports, and have established roadblocks at key locations in the Crimea. The deposed president, Viktor Yanukovych, who still maintains he is the legitimate head of state, is due to give a press conference shortly in Rostov-on-Don in Russia. While Russia continues to vow that it will respect […]

Comment

I was just about to post a thread on this. Scary as f**k if you ask me, Russia covertly invading a neighboring country???

Several hundred troops in green camouflage, without insignia and carrying military-style automatic rifles, entered and secured areas of the civilian airport in Crimea’s regional capital of Simferopol early Friday and deployed elsewhere, drawing protests from the new Ukrainian government against what it called a Russian invasion.

Video taken at the scene showed the troops patrolling inside the airport and standing guard outside. Flights continued to operate; no shots were fired.

In Kiev, Ukraine’s new interior minister, Arsen Avakov, said the armed men were Russian troops.

The Ukrainian parliament demanded Friday that Russia halt what lawmakers described as violations of Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. The legislature called for a U.N. Security Countil meeting on the crisis.

“What is happening can be called an armed invasion and occupation. In violation of all international treaties and norms. This is a direct provocation for armed bloodshed in the territory of a sovereign state,” Avakov said.

Comment

Russia did similar thing with Abkhazia. Smells like reintegration

Comment

good all commie Vlad...

Comment

Likely not gonna end well. If it were not for the Sochi games, I'd bet they would already have gained control of the entire country. The last thing Russia needs is a next door neighbor going for the EU instead of their own union startup in 2015.

Comment

Shit is about to hit the fan. Is this not considered an armed invasion of a sovereign nation??

Russia approves the deployment of troops in Ukraine, prompting Kiev to put its army on full alert as international leaders express alarm.

Comment

This is scary shit
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

That video of the police snipers shooting the people in Ukraine is ridiculous!! I can't imaging what that is like!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                      Originally posted by scabzzzz
                      I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                      1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                      2002 325i - DD
                      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Yeah, gonna get nasty. I feared 2014 would have China and Japan fighting over the Diaoyu/Senkaku Island thing, I didn't think this would happen, but it's not looking good would be an understatement. This could create regional if not worldwide repercussions quickly.

Comment

I guess I'm just happy Red Dawn is happening on foreign soil as opposed to ours. Hoping it stays contained to the region, but I'm skeptical at best.

Comment

Knowing our country's track record, I wouldn't be surprised if we decided to intervene on some bullshit.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                            Originally posted by scabzzzz
                            I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                            1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                            2002 325i - DD
                            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                              Knowing our country's track record, I wouldn't be surprised if we decided to intervene on some bullshit.
                              I kind of just assumed we would.

Comment

Working...
                              X