No announcement yet.

4th Annual All E30 Picnic & Drive information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol thats so dorky and cute it hurts josh.

Why dont we just all have r3vlimited stickers, or we could Blue tape R3V on our windows haha. Auto X style

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
      Originally posted by kencopperwheat
      Well if we all roll in together then we'll all park next to eachother...
      We should have laminates or something made to denote that you are from R3V or something. :D

My wife and I are thinking about getting "HIS" and "HERS" euro plates for our E30's, just for the picnic.
      R3V stickers josh ;)

Comment

We should have laminates or something made to denote that you are from R3V or something. :D

My wife and I are thinking about getting "HIS" and "HERS" euro plates for our E30's, just for the picnic.
        R3V stickers josh ;)

Comment

You guys are dorks, seriously. Of course we're going to know what cars are from R3V, I'm talking about how to denote which PEOPLE are the owners of those cars, and are from R3V. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
            Originally posted by tonytony
            I'll be there for sure with my busted ass car, well as of lately, she needs some tlc. Tom, you're going down sucka!!!! :twisted:
            your gonna get pwned by a 318. :twisted:

RSVP r3v section. Lets do it. !!!!!
            exactly, meeting up before hand is the only way everyone can park together. Parking has been organized in the past to fill up the lot as you pull in.
            Chris
            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Well where we gonna meet up then? And of course were dorks josh.

I'll wear a shirt saying, Im the idiot who r3v his euro 323i. That should make it obvious enough who I am eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
                Well where we gonna meet up then? And of course were dorks josh.

I'll wear a shirt saying, Im the idiot who r3v his euro 323i. That should make it obvious enough who I am eh?
                for you new paint scheme, you should paint a big dent on your new shell identical to your 323's, that would be hot

Comment

Yeah... lets meet up before hand and roll in as a pack.

Comment

You guys are dorks, seriously. Of course we're going to know what cars are from R3V, I'm talking about how to denote which PEOPLE are the owners of those cars, and are from R3V. :D
                    Are we talkin name tags?

Most if not all of us have met another R3Ver before and so we will prolly end up hanging together anyways. And if we meet somewhere beforehand to roll in together that could help too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd like to come. I'll see if I can get the days off work, which I should be able to. Also who can caravan from this area up there? If I can it would be rather boring driving that far alone :|

Comment

I am still seriously planning on coming up from Sac. You could probably stop by.

Aaron
                        2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Well when you guys get to Oregon, you should meet up with all of us OR guys at my house.

Comment

Sure would be a loooongass drive :-o
                            Like I said there should be no problem with me getting time off work to go. Im sure there'll be at least a few people from this neck of the woods that'll want to trek up there. We'll figure somethin out :D Anyone from around here or south feel free to IM me on AIM if you wanna chat.

Comment

I'd be down for meeting somewhere w/in an hour drive of the picnic. I'm going to be coming from The Gorge Amphitheatre that morning and will DEFINITELY need a place to wash my car before the meet. Does anybody have any good ideas as to where to meet in WA? How far from Tacoma is it?
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Apparently roughly an hour away --
                                Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Comment

Working...
                                X