WTB:E30 Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB:E30 Michigan

Im giving in and coming back to the E30 community. Problem is there arent alot of pickens in Michigan. So if you have anything near Michigan get ahold of me.

thanks
    Nick

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

New price, 2500. Keeps the basket weaves with new tires(I do have the center caps), and I have a new bumper cover to replace the cracked one.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
    Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
    Lobsterbacks attack the town again
    Wrap all my things in aluminum
    Beams of darkness streak across the sky
    Pink rays from the ancient satellite
    Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
    Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

I just bought an '89 325i in Kalamazoo. Had the same problem locating E30s. Be sure to ask lots of questions about rust. I still ended up with a rusty trunk lid. Luckily that's all.

Comment

Bodywerks in detroit usually has a few for sale. 313-493-9977. They are a scrap yard, and the guys piss me off often. But they have only BMW's

Comment

Working...
        X