Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Trunk w/o Spoiler or Holes

I'm looking for a dentless, rust free trunk without a spoiler
    or the holes in NJ, let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks

Trunk lid

I have a trunk lid, excellent shape, burgandy with just storage scratches. $45. I will be near very northern NJ (I-84) on Thurs afternoon and Sun afternoon this wk. Oh to Bos. Have room in trunk for lid. Let me know

Comment

I have one that is stripped and ready for paint, already packed for shipping. I bought it and ended up not needing it. PM me if you're interested.

Comment

I think I want to try my luck at finding one local so I can pick it up,
        I would assume shipping a trunk would be costly even though a stripped trunk would be perfect.

Comment

Mark1, pm'd you, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by egk2
            I think I want to try my luck at finding one local so I can pick it up,
            I would assume shipping a trunk would be costly even though a stripped trunk would be perfect.
            I understand that, no problem. Just let me know either way. :D

Comment

What are you up to Ed? You keep beating me to finishing my ideas. First the tech I spoiler, now the spoiler-less lid?

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
                What are you up to Ed? You keep beating me to finishing my ideas. First the tech I spoiler, now the spoiler-less lid?
                Ha, I'm keeping the mtech 1 since I got it for a good price and just
                painted it but it doesn't really flow with my current setup, going for
                some clean lines. If and when I get different wheels/tires that aren't euro,
                I can just install the trunk with the tech 1 on it.

Comment

why not try and find one already in your color with good clearcoat, im sure the shipping cost will be less than paint. or has your car been painted
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
                    why not try and find one already in your color with good clearcoat, im sure the shipping cost will be less than paint. or has your car been painted
                    It would be hard to find a straight trunk in NJ in zinno with good paint, I don't pay much for paint, we have a body shop right behind the dealer I work for.

Comment

Working...
                    X