No announcement yet.

Feeler E30 Vert. Roll Bar/design pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be getting installed next Thurs. You might have to find me elsewhere on the net, i'm getting good feedback in the other posts about cover shapes. Thanks, Tim

Comment

Interested!
      Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
      Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

Its finnally in the shop, should be done WED or THURS there will be other bar options like front bars and the bent rear bar. We found it is legal in a couple org's. If you look at the Porsche bar and cages there's plenty of options http://www.hanksvillehotrods.com/Pro...0/Default.aspx

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what they come up with!
          Glad you followed through with this Tim, and hope you're happy with the final product.

Comment

Look at his site, this guys GOOD, I'm thinkin of sparcly useing a heat gun to fit the foam on the back of the seat to fit the bar in and Hanks willing to do add on bars too. I can live without wheels for 6 months.
            Last edited by TimR; 04-03-2011, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Also, I want to confirm that we are using the correct-size tube for your car. Given that the typical weight for an E30 convertible looks to be in the 3,000-3,100 lb range, I suggest that we construct the roll bar using 1.75” x .120” DOM tube. This will allow the bar to be legal for NASA TT, BMWCCA, and SCCA Solo. Thanks, Hank I think there's going to be some Vert's showing up for a little racing!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X