Fill n drill question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fill n drill question

Just wanted to know if anyone has tried this. I know you'll all say just 5 lug it but I wanted to convert the M-systems wheel (e34 m5) to a 4x100. Has anyone tried this? If so can anyone post a pic? Greatly appreciated.

I would say filling an drilling M-systems may be harder due to the shape. I'm not saying it's impossible, just that it may be hard to do. Also, those are pretty nice rims, I would object to such a procedure.
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Have you seen M-Systems? Personally I don't see how you're going to butcher them up if you've seen the centers of them.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Thanks. Just wondering if it was possible or if it was ever done. :)

Comment

Looks like you can do it

I don't see any reason, other than the purist reason, that you can't.
          -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
            LI don't see any reason, other than the purist reason, that you can't.
            This is all that matters.

It's like, drilling a fresh front bumper for a license plate.....
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

That would be a lot of drilling, shaving and cutting of the centers. They're not too common but you can get throwing star reps. I've seen them for sale on this forum.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                That would be a lot of drilling, shaving and cutting of the centers. They're not too common but you can get throwing star reps. I've seen them for sale on this forum.
                real > reps in this case. On the replicas, the throwing stars all face the same direction so they are backwards on one side of the car. It looks really weird.
                -Alex

Comment

why not fill and drill your hub on the car to make the wheel fit
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                    why not fill and drill your hub on the car to make the wheel fit
                    Brilliant!

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

In for pics of filled and drilled brake rotors.

Comment

Better yet...send your rotors and hubs to Ari @DtmFiberkz/RaceWarz/EuroStopz/DecalKingz, or whatever his name is this week, and have him do the fill and drill.
                        I hear he's most excellent in these things and he guarantees its mad tyte approved.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Working...
                        X