Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 sport seats fit if you buy the mounting adapters. I picked up a set of mint seats from my local pick and pull for $100.00. They are all power and hence not light, but they will fit. I did not end up using them as I found a company that is selling leather upholstery kits for $299.00 and decided to recover my original sport seats.

1984-1991 BMW E30 Sport 325 318 Front leather seats cover are manufactured using superior cow leather. These seats are primarily used as replacements for the factory seats cover. If you are looking to replace new seats cover on your car, then you will need to remove the old cover first. The installation does not require any additional sewing. You can complete the installation with few hog rings, hog ring pliers and regular tools.
    1986 E30 325E
    1989 E30 325iX
    2003 E54 X5.
    1993 Mercedes W124 300E
    1995 Mercedes W124 E320.
    2009 VW Touareg
    2007 Porsche Cayman S

Comment

Originally posted by MSGGrunt View Post
      E46 sport seats fit if you buy the mounting adapters. I picked up a set of mint seats from my local pick and pull for $100.00. They are all power and hence not light, but they will fit. I did not end up using them as I found a company that is selling leather upholstery kits for $299.00 and decided to recover my original sport seats.

https://www.lseat.com/products/1984-...ers-front.html
      did you ever get these? curious about the quality
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Anyone have recommendations for brackets to install bucket seat with sliders? Is wedge the only one around?

Comment

I’m looking at sparco GTs with dimensions as posted. Would these fit in an e30 coupe?
          Attached Files

Comment

Recaro Speed V with garagistic seat adapters using stock rails.

Comment

Originally posted by xlopaka View Post
              Recaro Speed V with garagistic seat adapters using stock rails.
              They look amazing! You've got me seriously considering them.

Comment

Working...
              X