Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APEX ARC-8 17x8" ET25 4x100 (GroupBuy Round #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:( fck me

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
      :( fck me
      care to explain...?

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Interested in hypersilver!
        please pm me price shipped to San Juan, Puerto Rico
        sigpic
        1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
        1987 325ic Black Vert
        1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
        1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

You guys need to get the $ up. This groupbuy is smaller than the first one. If you ever wanted the most badass direct fitment wheels made for the E30 then, Now's the time. Eddy... I'm working out some issues with my 18 year old suspension then I'll get some pics posted of the 92 vert, hopefully soon;)

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
            care to explain...?
            just been looking at these for quite some time and wanting to get a set. but things keep coming up with the car that need the money more than wheels.

Comment

Tyler,

The E30 M3 groupbuy is open right now too you can join that one here

http://www.apexraceparts.com/ARC-8-1...heel_p_28.html
              Thanks for the link! DONE and PAID..

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
              R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates View Post
                Thanks for the link! DONE and PAID..

Tyler
                Thanks for signing up. Both groupbuys are even now.

What's funny is for a year people have been begging to produce the E36/E46 fitment 17x8.5" wheel. Easily a hundred requests, and a lot of interest in the groupbuy thread. And.... nobody has signed up yet...

I must love stress ;)

Comment

I want them for E36 so badly...but really don't need to spend any more money right now.
                  E30- 1989 325is

Comment

I just hit the button to join the group buy but it didn't ask me for a name or anything so I don't know if it really went through. If it did, add me to the list.

Matt
                    Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                    I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                    Originally posted by chadthestampede
                    This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
                      I just hit the button to join the group buy but it didn't ask me for a name or anything so I don't know if it really went through. If it did, add me to the list.

Matt
                      Matt,

That adds the groupbuy wheels to the cart. It's on the right side of the page. There is a check out button that appears.

Thanks,

-Eddy P

Comment

Originally posted by Hodge View Post
                        I want them for E36 so badly...but really don't need to spend any more money right now.
                        Buy the wheels now, and sell a kidney if you run into any money problems ;) That's what most car guys do (car comes before everything)

Comment

Originally posted by ngcreese View Post

Here's a couple shots, from the back and down the line, for you.
                          Thanks! Those pics are perfect. What do you guys who have these think about spacers (if any)? From the pics, I was thinking around 5mm in back and nothing in the front.

Buy the wheels now, and sell a kidney if you run into any money problems
                          Plus, that might shave about a pound off your curb weight.
                          Last edited by panserbjorne; 03-17-2010, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panserbjorne View Post
                            Thanks! Those pics are perfect. What do you guys who have these think about spacers (if any)? From the pics, I was thinking around 5mm in back and nothing in the front.
                            No need for rear spacers, just pick a wider tire size. My intention for these wheels was for everyone to be running around on 235/40/17's or at the least 225's. But people put on 215's. 215's are stretched, and from those angles provided and at that ride height, they give the impression that there is a lot of room. Just fill it up with some rubber.

Comment

Matt,

That adds the groupbuy wheels to the cart. It's on the right side of the page. There is a check out button that appears.

Thanks,

-Eddy P
                              *facepalm*

I'm dumb, lol. Going back to do it right this time.

EDIT: ...or not. We have to pay right meow? I'm low on cash. Might have to wait for my next check. :(

Matt
                              Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                              I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                              Originally posted by chadthestampede
                              This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Yes, you pay at sign up, otherwise you are not officially part of the groupbuy. We're well beyond the "interested" name sign up. This is the real thing already.

Comment

Working...
                                X