Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] 318i/is and 325i/is Strömung Catback Group-Buy (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im with powling. Let me make sure i can get funds set aside and i'll be in for one. Car needs it badly but i just dropped like 2k on it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by 91tii View Post
      Is the $399 pricing including shipping or is that additional?

Doesn't include shipping. Expect around $40 for shipping.
      '91 318is turbo

Comment

Originally posted by dpmcdonald View Post
        I have inquired about adding the E30 325i/is to this group buy and what pricing they will accept. I proposed the same percentage discount. We shall see.

Awesome. Thanks for looking in to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
        1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
        September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
        Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

UPDATE: Strömung is willing to do the E30 325i system for $565 ($100 off $665 retail) if at least 10 people are on board! I will update my group buy to track that list.
          '91 318is turbo

Comment

UPDATE: Strömung is willing to do the E30 325i system for $565 ($100 off $665 retail) if at least 10 people are on board! I will update my group buy to track that list.
            Impressive...sign me up for a 325I (M20)

BMW (Award Winner), BMW 3 Series (Automobile Model), BMW 3 Series (E30) (Generation), BMW (Automobile Company), BMW 3 Series (E46) (Automobile Generation), BMW 3 Series (E90) (Automobile Generation), Audi, Tuning, FRS Killer, Bmw, Drift, Turbo, r3vlimited, m3, E92, E36, BBS, OEM Plus, Mercedes-Benz (Automobile Company)

Thanks

Comment

Last edited by Mushroom Stew; 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks for doing this! Sign me up for the 318is list. Once we get enough folks what is the rough time frame from order to shipment?
                1990 325i: slippery slope from DD/DE car to SE30/ITS
                1991 318is: raw DD
                2004 330i zhp: civilized daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Boris3 View Post
                  Thanks for doing this! Sign me up for the 318is list. Once we get enough folks what is the rough time frame from order to shipment?

You bet! Not sure on the timeframe. I will look to previous group buys as a reference.
                  '91 318is turbo

Comment

group buy

I'm in for a 318is

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      ..or just whisper sweet nothings in a mods ear and they can move it for you.
                      Or that. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom Stew View Post
                        If it is possible to get the dual outlets with the 318i version, I am definitely in and will pay whatever difference is necessary.

I highly doubt it. The only reason a group buy is worth it for a company is buying in bulk and a standard build process. Custom stuff increases cost like crazy. Also, the dual tips wouldn't fit in the cut out of the 318 rear valence.
                        '91 318is turbo

Comment

Count me in for a 318is exhaust

1999 Alpinweiß M3
                          1991 Alpinweiß 318is
                          1991 Alpinweiß 318i

Comment

In for 325i exhaust

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                            "Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens"

Comment

Thanks for pulling this together. I am possibly in for one for a M20, I have one lead on a local used Stromung that I might buy next week. If that falls through I will definitely be in for the group buy.

Also you might want to update the Thread Title to reflect both "318i/is & 325i/is Stromung Catback Group-Buy Feeler"

There were 4 guys that missed out on the last Stromung m20 Group Buy 2016 so I posted a link for this thread and quoted them to alert them and help to possibly fill some slots as well.

Also a couple guys posted last month on the 318iS Stromung Catback Group Buy 2015 noting they were interested in another GB. Posted over there as well.
                              Last edited by Zeemz; 03-16-2017, 08:44 AM.
                              1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                              1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                              September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                              Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
                                Thanks for pulling this together. I am possibly in for one for a M20, I have one lead on a local used Stromung that I might buy next week. If that falls through I will definitely be in for the group buy.

Also you might want to update the Thread Title to reflect both "318i/is & 325i/is Stromung Catback Group-Buy Feeler"

There were 4 guys that missed out on the last Stromung m20 Group Buy 2016 so I posted a link for this thread and quoted them to alert them and help to possibly fill some slots as well.

Also a couple guys posted last month on the 318iS Stromung Catback Group Buy 2015 noting they were interested in another GB. Posted over there as well.

Awesome! Thanks for doing that.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to edit the thread title. If anyone knows a mod that can help with that that would be greatly appreciated!
                                '91 318is turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X