No announcement yet.

one picture / true love :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking car. I like the photo a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      My sister owns a pair of those shoes.
      Nice car.
      Motion to request a pic of said sister.
      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
      Originally posted by J3M93
      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
        Anyone that kisses a car is a homo in my book.
        What if you deep throat it's exhaust pipe everyday? I think I might have cancer....
        "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Didn't use protection?
          Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by franko2490 View Post
            wasn't on stanceworks ... a friend of mine made this stickered photo
            this i do not understand^

Cool photo, Hey bro u shuold likke lower your car moar so like the tires rub and the oilpan/exhaust scrape on everythin then put some 195s on ur borbets and some 20mm spacers then take some more pictures with more stickers and stuff and like post them up here that would be so cool.

Srsly though its a cool pic, I just don't care for the numerous "watermarks". Sure the car would look good lower in the front, but Im guessing you don't have coils so how are you supposed to "go a bit lower" without a whole new suspension set up?.. I puzzles me how everyone suggests "go a little lower" to people without coils...
            I personally loved your old wheels, but anyway car still looks great, post more pics and show off that awesome colour.

R.H.D
            M-technic I club

Comment

Your picture is riced out.
              Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                Anyone that kisses a car is a homo in my book.

Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick View Post
                Needs more pictures
                ^^^ yes !

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                Motion to request a pic of said sister.
                100% truffth

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                  Your picture is riced out.
                  Sorry but I have to agree haha. Though I don't mind it because its a REALLY clean and nicely done car. Id love to see this color everyone is talking about. The kissing is kind of disturbing, this picture brings 'twilight' to mind for some reason lol. Anyway, nice car, great quality picture, but next time just give us what we want, the car!

I think what this pic needs is one of vlad's girls taking care of the kissing part, hahaha
                  -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Guess this picture reached it's goul ... get you interested in seeing more pictures ... NOW , have fun ! (excuse the riced out picture ... it served it's cause)

Originally posted by E30_fiend
                    Simply sexy.
                    Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
                    man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

Perfection.

Suspension set up?
                      1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                      1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                      1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                      1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

well done.

Comment

YES SIR!!!

I really think your car needs more classy wheels. The Type A's...yeah, im not feeling them. I still wouldnt kick it outta the garage. :p

COTM

Comment

what is that cover over the back seats? I've never seen that before, it looks great.
                            thanks man, sick car

Comment

un freaking real.
                              Tim.

Comment

Thanks for all your comments!
                                1. Type A's - I love them, maybe some rs's in the future, still wouldn't give up on borbets
                                2. Suspension - Stock M-technik sport suspension
                                3. Interior - The car is Design-Edition, nothing added
                                4. About going lower ... it's not about the oilpan it's about the sideskirts (they are very low on verts)

Originally posted by E30_fiend
                                Simply sexy.
                                Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
                                man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

Working...
                                X