No announcement yet.

The r3v motorcycle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so stunted out. i like the streetfighter look you got going. needs less seat

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post
      so stunted out. i like the streetfighter look you got going. needs less seat
      Thanks! I agree, a new tail section would make it a lot nicer looking.

Comment

Good call on the square headlight. Looks much better! The exhaust is fucking interesting, lol. The welds look titties on it

Originally posted by Ryan...
        It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
          Good call on the square headlight. Looks much better! The exhaust is fucking interesting, lol. The welds look titties on it
          That is my attempt at making a shorty muffler instead of the huge can, it sounds interesting lol. But defiantly quiets it down a lot from running an open header, and makes a good amount of back pressure still.

Comment

I need to start looking for one of those older 600s, preferably something naked to help with the heat. Sophia (the MV) is hot tempered here in Atlanta. She is good on the go but even a short backup will get her hot.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
              That is my attempt at making a shorty muffler instead of the huge can, it sounds interesting lol. But defiantly quiets it down a lot from running an open header, and makes a good amount of back pressure still.
              A good amount means almost none, right?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
              Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                A good amount means almost none, right?
                Well I made it so there are chambers inside the muffler not just open, and the performance is about the same as when I had the vance&hines slip-on on it.

Comment

Damn vince wish i could find something like that running for $900.been searching on CL but nothing caught my eye.
                  Edit: i like it by the way :P
                  Last edited by Project 325i; 06-09-2012, 09:45 PM.
                  Calypsorot 2.7L Stroker Turbo - Sold
                  2003 Honda Civic- daily
                  1997 Eagle Talon TSI - 4g63 awd turbo! PROJECT!

Comment

Originally posted by Project 325i View Post
                    Damn vince wish i could find something like that running for $900.been searching on CL but nothing caught my eye.
                    Thank you! I did get really lucky with this one. Thing only had 4300 miles on it too, its now at 7500 and has never let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by Project 325i View Post
                      same. still looking

Comment

Both my coworkers just bought bikes, I've always wanted on so I've been searching

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                        Originally posted by J3M93
                        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Too lazy to see if posted this before,But wtf here we go.
                          Attached Files

Comment

street is cool and all but its time for some dirt. recently rebuilt 2004 Rm 125

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                            Ig:ryno_pzk
                            I like the tuna here.
                            Originally posted by lambo
                            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Same bike w different plastics:

The first set were on it when I bought it.
                              The second set came with it, and I put them on when I ride trails to protect the other ones.

Comment

I spend more money to be on the dirt a couple times a month lol

04 crf250r

98 kx125
                                Last edited by Vince30; 06-11-2012, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X