X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 bmw m3

1988 Zinno/Natur E30 M3
    Mileage : 131,424

Exterior: 7 out 10. Somewhere down the line it was repainted. It shows well, but I would still would probably repaint it again to have it perfect. I daily drive so it does have some rock chips on the front valence.

OEM Evo 2 front/rear spoiler with euro tow hook covers.

Interior: The front 2 seats were redone by previous owner with the original back seat. Door cards are all in great condition. Carpet mats are worn from use.

Engine/ Drivetrain: 131,424 miles on it currently. Runs very good. Have not been able to do a valve adjustment. Just using Redline oil for changes. I think the oil pan gasket will need changing as it does seep some oil. The car does not have AC currently, which never have bothered me.

Supersprint DTM sport exhaust.

Replaced the diff with a 4.27 LSD that Dan from Diffsonline built for me. It was a huge improvement with rebuilt driveshaft.

Suspension: Ireland engineering stage 3 springs with their camber plates.

Feel free to ask any questions. Market is all over the place right now, so I always welcome feedback from you all.

Pricing: $44,000 OBO

Here is my number 912-220-2792. You call or text me for any questions. The goal is try to hold off on putting it on Ebay or BAT at this moment.

Last edited by pwagon717; 06-19-2017, 08:31 PM.
    _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Love it, my ideal setup on a e30 m3!

Comment

Bump
      _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Love zinno, GLWS!

Comment

Amazing car. GLWS.

Comment

Awesome car! GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1990 BMW 325i Sedan
            Mods:
            -Condor Poly CABs

Comment

I am getting ready to sell my 190e 16v Cosworth. Really nice example. Just needs a few simple things to be fully good. I would trade with you if interested.
              Attached Files

Comment

Perfect M3 right here. God I wish I had the money to buy this. GLWS.
                1986 Schwartz Black 325es
                2005 Alpine White E46 M3

Comment

Working...
                X