Z3M radiator with S52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ridingsupreme View Post
    early model e30 m52b28 swap and i'm fitting the mz3 radiator now myself.
    The AC compressor is scary close. Anyone else have this issue?

Also has anyone had issues fitting e36 M3 samco hoses? Probably the aftermarket URO parts therostat housing making it very difficult to get the hose on. It seems as if the hose is nearly the same diameter as the fitting...

I also got an issue with the top hose in its length i'm not sure I can trim to correct. pics of that tomorrow but just wondering which hoses you swap guys ended up using.

that's about how close mine is. So far no issues but I'm only about 2k miles into my swap and my poly mounts have held up this far with no movement.

Comment

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
      It never ceases to amuse me how many people think that all aluminum radiators are more reliable. Yes, the stock type radiators fail at the plastic. But they usually last at least a decade/100,000 miles before they do that. (Or a LOT longer.)

Agreed. the PTG M3's used a plastic oem radiator;

its all nice to have a lifetime warranty on a cheap aluminum radiator; I've seen more than one failed inexpensive aluminum radiator - the cost of overheating an engine however is not covered by any of these warranties
      OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Working...
      X