No announcement yet.

Rebuilt 373 lsd powdercoated subframe w new bushings TA’s good bearings $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebuilt 373 lsd powdercoated subframe w new bushings TA’s good bearings $2500

The lsd has new clutch paks and resealed with new oil.
    Then powdercoated and new diff bushing installed at a professional trans shop.

Powdercoated and new OEM bushings installed on the subframe on already good condition subframe.

Trailing arms / hubs with good verified working bearings
    OEM TA bushings also installed. OEM bushing in REAR chosen because with poly in the back, semi independent suspension gets closer to NOT independent with less flexibility and bouncy, in my experience. Never again although super cool.

This will cost $2500 as that’s my entire cost. If you are looking to get it at my loss, then please move on.

Please PM for pictures to be sent by TEXT, concerns, trades or to make arrangements to buy.

Thank you for looking.
    Attached Files

Everything plus a USED POWDERCOATED 373 lsd
    200km
    Needs new diff bushing and oil maybe side seals (what I would do minimum)

And as above with powdercoated subframe with new OEM bushings
    Good trailing arms with used bushings and good bearings

Asking $1600 exactly for this combination

Comment

Would you be willing to part with just the diff? Or are you looking to keep it a package? Either way, good luck with sale man!

Comment

Your ads are confusing. If you're going to offer up multiple items for sale, an online album containing lots of pictures of the item(s) will go a long way in clearing up exactly what it is you're selling, as well as prevent you from texting the same picture(s) repeatedly (as I referenced in another one of your threads).
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I understand what you mean. However, judging from all the non buying going on, I would rather text pictures to those who wish to commit via pm, with their phone numbers

I don’t mind sending extra texts to potential buyers

I doubt I will be bombarded with THOUSANDS OR HUNDREDS OF TEXTS

Whoever wants it can pm their interest and we can take it for there

As a compromise, I have tons of pictures posted in Kijiji Toronto
          As I’m mostly willing to deal with local buyers first and foremost.

I’m willing to package and ship at buyers expense. Just search bmw e30 on Kijiji and you can find multiple pix ......

Thank you for the guidance however it is much appreciated
          Last edited by e30sequel; 12-26-2017, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cmacleod View Post
            Would you be willing to part with just the diff? Or are you looking to keep it a package? Either way, good luck with sale man!
            Of course no problem. The used one will be exactly $1000 plus shipping and the new one is $1700. Plus shipping ...

Thank you for asking and please pm to make arrangements and we can take it from there

Comment

All this is in Canadian funds

Comment

Originally posted by e30sequel View Post
                Of course no problem. The used one will be exactly $1000 plus shipping and the new one is $1700. Plus shipping ...

Thank you for asking and please pm to make arrangements and we can take it from there

$1000 Canadian for a used diff?? that's around $800US. These go for $250-350 usually in working condition. GLWS

Comment

thank you fair enough

Used powdercoated (verified ‘bite’ lsd)
                  $200 to powdercoat

TRADE for e30 items
                  Or best reasonable offer considered

Please PM

Comment

Powdercoated rear subframe with new OEM bushings installed
                    Powdercoated 373 lsd (120k Miles) verifies good
                    Including good condition trailing arms with good bearings
                    $1600 Canadian obo
                    TRADES WELCOME

Above with freshly rebuilt 373 lsd
                    $2500 Canadian not negotiable

Please pm for concerns or to make arrangements to buy

Comment

Bump

Comment

I mean, being from Toronto I guess your crack prices make sense

#robford4lyfe
                        Hank Ahrens
                        1984 Alpine Coupe
                        1978 911sc

Comment

Not trying to thread-crap here...but trying again to pass this stuff off as powdercoated???

There are no rules on pricing obviously, but this blatant dishonesty has to be against forum rules?

Mods?

Edit: This is the second posting for the same diff...id'd by the stripped out drain plug and rustoleum finish
                          Previous Cars:

89 325i M-Tech II
                          00 323i
                          89 535i
                          89 325i Vert

Current:

01 Hellrot 330ci
                          91 Alpine 318i Build Thread
                          01 Jeep Cherokee (Winter Beater)

Comment

Sorry it was links posted by others attempting to police my shite

No rustoleum Zero dishonesty

One is rebuilt with the rest of the rear subframe having new bushes installed

Not going to be free either

Brand new 373 lsd is $1600 ono REBUILT AT TRANSMISSION SHOP
                            With subframe it’s $2500 and comes with everything

Don’t like price
                            Don’t buy
                            Wanna buy please PM

Simple
                            stop wasting so much of your energy

Comment

Originally posted by e30sequel View Post
                              Not going to be free either

Brand new 373 lsd is $1600 ono REBUILT AT TRANSMISSION SHOP
                              With subframe it’s $2500 and comes with everything
                              I've been biting my tongue, but I am constantly in the FS section and it's pissing me off seeing your overpriced shit littered in here constantly being bumped (you're welcome for this bump, by the way).

This is all quite simple:

Do your research and post reasonable prices and you'll be left alone. Heck, maybe even supported. We all have plenty of buyers that we send to other trusted sources when our customers need a part that we don't have in inventory. There are a myriad of buyers on this forum willing to pay market value, which can be assessed by doing even the tiniest bit of fucking research.

I mean come on man.

1) $1600 for a diff is insane. Why, you may ask? The average price of a used limited slip differential is $300. Rebuilding a differential completely can range from $500-$1000 depending on depth, with new LSD clutches, bearings, seals etc. Add those together for any logical human being and your max investment is like $1300 (and that's still a lot). A moderator does this service for members at hundreds less than you're asking.

1.5) in another thread you're asking $1500 for a diff that's had $100 in seals installed $40 in fluid that you're going to have to drain before shipping. That's a $300 diff, $400 since you prettied it up and resealed it. I don't know about you, but my math (meth for you) tells me that you're $1100 over what the average sale price is on the item you're selling. How do you not see that as an issue?

2) You're not a certified shop with a track record offering "new" services that could bring a premium price. You're some random ass dude from Canada posting things for sale in CAD, your pictures absolutely suck (if there are any), your descriptions are as limited as your comprehension. Therefore, even if you PAID $1600 to have the diff done, it functionally becomes second hand and lowers the value to a potential buyer. It's that simple. No one is going to pay you for the labor that you paid someone to install or remove something.

3) I personally have a full rear end setup w/ "good verified bearings" for sale for $150, with brakes. A subframe costs $60-90 to powdercoat at most shops. You haven't even specified if it's adjustable or not (or posted a picture of more than a diff cover w/ fudged up bolt). I just sold a Febi rear bushing kit for $65. Used hubs/bearings. Even if you have all of this done at a shop, used value for what you're selling is like, at best, $350. And you're marking up your $1600 differential another $900 for something that costs less than a third of that to replicate.

What it is to the forum is simply insulting. We have an enthusiast community that is arguably pretty welcoming if you don't post outrageous prices and state things like "that’s my entire cost. If you are looking to get it at my loss, then please move on".

No one is interested in buying your 17 threads of overpriced shit, but we all have to look at it every day. Consolidate your ads or something.

Or just do some research and post:

1) quality photographs
                              2) good descriptions
                              3) reasonable prices reflecting a representation of current market value, derived from researching sale prices (using what we call the search function).

With all that said, you have the right to post whatever price you want. For the forum, at least make your ads look professional or something if you're going to keep your pricing structure where it's at.
                              1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                              1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X