The Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    no pubg here, but i play rainbow6siege and fortnite basically daily. warframe sprinkled in.
    Lame! Pubg is superior.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
      Lame! Pubg is superior.
      fortnite is free, and actually runs well, i dont really play the BR tho, no one plays regularly enough for me to have a team.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

fortnite and pubg honestly cant be compared one is cartoony and involves building, the other is more strategy and proper gunplay. PUBG has held my attention way longer than fortnite could.

Comment

I started out on PubG and it was fun, but personally I just couldn't get over how crappy the game was. It was a great idea, but poorly executed in my opinion. Fortnite however I think nailed it. The cartoon graphics may not be for everyone, but the game at least works. Plus Fortnite is free.... Like how can you beat that?!?
          My Garage
          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            fortnite is free, and actually runs well, i dont really play the BR tho, no one plays regularly enough for me to have a team.
            Really? I've got a group of guys on Discord that I play pub g with regulatory as well as some friends in town.

Comment

I have a solid team I play with too. The game runs well now, IMO. Doesn't crash and I don't get flung through the air anymore while driving.
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Still on Halo 4, Reach and H5 some..... I have a pretty good group that I play with that changes, but a couple of which almost always team mates.. To the point have to field questions about where the other is when playing alone, from other regulars.....
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Am I the only one on that Escape From Tarkov life? Over 700 hours played on PUBG and now I’m bored of it. Tarkov is way more challenging, and more rewarding IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by flyboyx
                  how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                  Originally posted by Northern
                  beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                  Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                  Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                  '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                  Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                    Am I the only one on that Escape From Tarkov life? Over 700 hours played on PUBG and now I’m bored of it. Tarkov is way more challenging, and more rewarding IMO.

Yo you need to hit me up, I play it occasionally but haven't really played a lot cause I don't find it that fun alone.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

I’ve been playing video games with the same group of dudes I’ve never met for almost 12 years lol.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

^
                        My H4 doubles partner and primary long running team mate (she is a she), and I have been accused of being siblings/related/married/dating/room mates etc though have never met and likely never will.... We have played so much, we can have an entire conversation with 5 words, amidst call outs, and everyone else in the party is left going WTF ........ Also makes it very hard when we are on opposing teams since we know right where the other will be at almost any given time based on whats going on lol....
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                          Have but haven’t tried it. Been playing 7 Days and the new maps on BF1

7 Days is a pretty awesome game. Me and my girlfriend played that for a while. Hoping to get back to it when we get settled in to the house.
                          88 325i Cabrio
                          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Recently, I've been more into L4D2. I need to buy all the DLC, because the 5 campaigns just aren't enough. I have heard that Valve is actually working on a third one finally. I also can't wait for my dad to weld my rig so I can get back to FH3 and Dirt.
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

My dad is awesome. Welded my rig and built me an adapter plate to fit my 32.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

finally sprung for a ps4.

i got involved with a veterans' charity event late last year and hooked up with a couple of vet clans on twitch/discord.

all i have so far is star wars: battlefront 2 (the special edition was the same price), monster hunter:world, and project cars 2... GT Sport looked underwhelming, i'm gonna see if these guys managed to beat polyphony at their own game (pun intended).

still have the logitech g25 and bob earl racing seat setup. it's almost 10 years old now, solid stuff.
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X