This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    As far as seeing you, it was ~noon in the South Bay on 405 South. It was a faded bronzit ES/IS and lowered, so I thought for sure it was you. I was on 405 North
    If who you remember seeing looked somewhat like napoleon dynamite, most likely it was not Kevan. My homie looks like a locced up ese with a big stache and bad prison tatts on his arms.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Haven't been to a meet or drive in a while... Sucks...

Its so hard to do anything when you work 6 days a week...
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Plan a meet/drive that fits your schedule? I have no idea what your schedule is so that may be a more difficult task then proposed. I've been there though, it sucks, still am sometimes if I have sidework.

Comment

I haven't been to meet or drive in a while either. I need to fix this trans. I need to figure out a place to do it and pick up an ETA driveshaft.
          sigpic

Comment

I might get something going around my area. There's no meets or drives that happen close to me (South LA county/North OC). That's also a big factor in my lack of participation in the community.. I'm actually curious to see how many people would be interested in something like that....

I would think Cerritos would be a good area. Even if people wanted to come down from LA, its not tooooooooooooo bad.

I'll start a thread and see if there's any interest.
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Plan a gtg at Glens house and help him fix his transmission and enjoy delicious food. Shoot, I might show up too
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Plan a gtg at Glens house and help him fix his transmission and enjoy delicious food. Shoot, I might show up too
                Sounds like fun

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                Shadetree30

Comment

Is anyone experienced with orings in engine blocks? I pulled the head off my car today and am dropping a fresh head on. My block has copper o rings... do they need to be replaced every time the head comes off?

Shadetree30

Comment

Haha if I had the space we'd do it here. My buddy is going to let me use some garage space.

Anyone have an ETA driveshaft for sale?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                      Is anyone experienced with orings in engine blocks? I pulled the head off my car today and am dropping a fresh head on. My block has copper o rings... do they need to be replaced every time the head comes off?

It's to my understanding that you do, yeah.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                        It's to my understanding that you do, yeah.
                        Yea, I figured. Already pulled them out... it was a bitch

Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                          Haha if I had the space we'd do it here. My buddy is going to let me use some garage space.

Anyone have an ETA driveshaft for sale?
                          There's an 86 325 manual trans at LKQ in Ontario. It was there last weekend and everything was intact. Might still be there, its still on their website inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                            There's an 86 325 manual trans at LKQ in Ontario. It was there last weekend and everything was intact. Might still be there, its still on their website inventory.
                            Hmm I won't be able to check it out until next Saturday, hopefully it's still there. Thanks for the tip!
                            sigpic

Comment

I cant wait to 5speed swap my car, but damn its still a few more months until its a reality... hopefully the E36 ///M steering rack swap will be a nice change since thats going to happen really soon
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I can't wait for my car to be on the road. It's close, so close I can taste it, lol. Damn responsibilities holding up progress...

Comment

Working...
                                X