No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the fence. I want more episodes where things happen and we wait until the next one to see how the consequences play out and less cliffhangers, so this was a good. But the nonlinear timeline/daydream/whatever that was stuff seemed to serve no purpose at all and was not necessary to tell the story or further the plot, it was ham-fisted.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
      I'm on the fence. I want more episodes where things happen and we wait until the next one to see how the consequences play out and less cliffhangers, so this was a good. But the nonlinear timeline/daydream/whatever that was stuff seemed to serve no purpose at all and was not necessary to tell the story or further the plot, it was ham-fisted.
      Had this discussion with a co-worker. The daydreams were Rick getting his hope back. He can finally see a future with more than just surviving. It's going to be the driving force for when he shoves Lucille up Negans ass.

Michonne even commented about him "seeing tomorrow". I liked the daydreams. Rick has been down for quite some time now, he needs it. I think it's a huge point being made that the characters are at a place where they can actually have dreams and visions for the future for the first time in a long time.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Holy shit, Morgan.
        No E30 Club
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          Holy shit, Morgan.
          I think we are going to see him snap again this season.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

This is last one was certainly one of the better episodes I've seen over the last couple of seasons. It's odd that we have hardly seen any Browning M2s in action so far in this show, considering how ubiquitous they are in the US military.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            - updated 1-26

Comment

Hey guys. Don't do what I did, while searching for conversation. On TWD.

There's a TWD spoiler group on FB. I was thinking spoiler discussion right after the episode, but no. They actually have some sources who spoil the episode days before it airs.

I was skeptical, but they nailed it.

Just a heads up, don't join it unless you want to know what happens before it airs.
              No E30 Club

Comment

Seasoned finished. Who saw that coming from Carl?
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Underwhelming.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  - updated 1-26

Comment

And nobody saw it happen. He just showed up at the end......bit.

Perhaps it was a “whisperer” who bit him.? Or he is actually immune?
                    Originally posted by codyep3
                    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                    2010 F650gs twin
                    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Totally let down by the MSF. A couple good bits, like Maggie taking the box and saying "f' you" with it.

Carl being bit doesn't bother me. I'm still more upset about Abraham getting killed. He is still my favorite character yet aside from Eugene, and now Negan.
                      No E30 Club

Comment

And here they go, changing the rules.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

Now. Not very good either. The walking dead is pulling a "Lost" on us.

IG @turbovarg
                          '91 318is, M20 turbo
                          - updated 1-26

Comment

Yup. Hatewatching now for the most part. Nobody at my job watches anymore. Used to be that we didn't get anythingdone on monday mornings because the managers would come to the yard just to discuss it.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

At least episode 3 was better than 1 and 2, at least to me. I'm at the point where I wonder if some things are just bad writing or are deliberate storytelling. Like Maggie going down a wooded road with one guy with a pistol when transporting the shipment of food. Is that deliberately showing that maybe she's not that smart and not that fit to lead or is it just sloppy writing?

IG @turbovarg
                              '91 318is, M20 turbo
                              - updated 1-26

Comment

I recently started watching the series again from the beginning.

It makes me hope they wrap it up soon
                                Compared to recent seasons, the show just isn't what it was. Watching over makes it almost painful how boring things have gotten.
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X