Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah!

Fox News Analyst Quits, Calling Network a ‘Propaganda Machine’

A longtime analyst for Fox News is leaving the network, saying that he could not “in good conscience” remain with an organization that, he argued, “is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.”

In a searing farewell note sent to colleagues on Tuesday, Ralph Peters, a Fox News strategic analyst and a retired lieutenant colonel in the United States Army, castigated the network for its coverage of President Trump and the rhetoric of its prime-time hosts.

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Colonel Peters wrote in his message, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

“Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association,” he added. “Now I am ashamed.”

Without citing them by name, Colonel Peters, 65, wrote that Fox News’s prime-time anchors “dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller.”

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

My coworker called this one. Says the military team is next followed by the Trump children

Does this count? Lol

Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Kelly is next for sure.
        Originally posted by csermonet47
        Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Shifting direction somewhat, this is a history of McCabe and Comey and the FBI in their effort to clear that path for Clinton to be elected and to discredit Trump. Good reading.

A great disservice has been done to the dedicated men and women of the FBI by Comey and his seventh floor henchmen. A grand jury probe is long overdue.
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            Shifting direction somewhat, this is a history of McCabe and Comey and the FBI in their effort to clear that path for Clinton to be elected and to discredit Trump. Good reading.

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-p...on-of-the-fbi/
            Riiiight Comey, the lifetime Republican who reopened the email investigation 11 days before the election was secretly helping Hillary.

Wow

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-p...on-of-the-fbi/
              Dude you must be on some dank shit, you gotta hook everyone up.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Surprise Schnitzie and Parker genuflect at the alter of the democrat talking points.

But here’s the problem for you two. The linked article/timeline of events is not conjecture or opinion, it’s what happened. You and your fellow progressives want to dispute what happened let’s hear it.

But before you get foamy mouthed, maybe you should google Alan Dershowitz and his opinion of all this. He’s a committed left winger like you two and he agrees with me! LOL

Please reply when you actually have something of substance to say.
                All of what your party is doing/did is playing into Trump’s hands.
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Surprise Schnitzie and Parker genuflect at the alter of the democrat talking points.

But here’s the problem for you two. The linked article/timeline of events is not conjecture or opinion, it’s what happened. You and your fellow progressives want to dispute what happened let’s hear it.

But before you get foamy mouthed, maybe you should google Alan Dershowitz and his opinion of all this. He’s a committed left winger like you two and he agrees with me! LOL

Please reply when you actually have something of substance to say.
                  All of what your party is doing/did is playing into Trump’s hands.
                  A) You have the nerve to accuse us of "genuflect at the alter of the democrat talking points. " While you suck the cock of Republican dicks???

As far as Mr D. I shall have to ask you to read this!:

Dershowitz believes the infamous statement Comey delivered that used the term 'extremely careless' caused Clinton to lose the 2016 presidential election.

Constitutional lawyer Alan Dershowitz said it was the right decision for FBI Director James Comey not to criminally prosecute Hillary Clinton and to change the language in his 2016 statement from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless." If Comey used "grossly negligent," Dershowitz said, it would make people believe Clinton committed a crime.

Dershowitz believes the infamous statement Comey delivered that used the term 'extremely careless' caused Clinton to lose the 2016 presidential election.

Dershowitz also said the Judicial Watch report that Huma Abedin was allowed to keep Hillary Clinton's call logs and schedules during her tenure as Secretary of State is "routine."

From Thursday's broadcast of Tucker Carlson Tonight:

DERSHOWITZ: Let's look at the big picture. Does anyone want to live under a judicial system where one's freedom depends on whether the conduct was grossly negligent or extremely careless? Those are the vaguest possible terms. If you asked a hundred potential jurors which is worse: being grossly negligent or extremely careless? They'd split 50/50. These rules are absurd the way we criminalize conduct using terms like that that endanger everyone's civil liberties.

Also, let's look at the other big picture. Comey's decision to make this statement, calling her extremely careless, may very well have contributed to her losing the election. Comey was not her friend. Comey was perceived to be somebody who was trying to strike an appropriate balance.

What I think happened here is ultimately Comey, not anybody else, made the decision on balance that she should not be prosecuted. And that's why the words were changed because if he had said that she was grossly negligent, people would say, 'Oh, my God, that's a crime.'

But he had already made the decision based on the fact that nobody had already been prosecuted who was in a position of authority like Hillary Clinton for conduct anyway similar -- that was in his statement. So I do think it was the right decision not to prosecute her criminally and I think the change of the language was designed to simply support that decision. Now look, no decision should ever be made until an investigation is complete.

Comment

past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

lol

Comment

lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          A) You have the nerve to accuse us of "genuflect at the alter of the democrat talking points. " While you suck the cock of Republican dicks???

As far as Mr D. I shall have to ask you to read this!:

Constitutional lawyer Alan Dershowitz said it was the right decision for FBI Director James Comey not to criminally prosecute Hillary Clinton and to change the language in his 2016 statement from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless." If Comey used "grossly negligent," Dershowitz said, it would make people believe Clinton committed a crime.

Dershowitz also said the Judicial Watch report that Huma Abedin was allowed to keep Hillary Clinton's call logs and schedules during her tenure as Secretary of State is "routine."

From Thursday's broadcast of Tucker Carlson Tonight:

DERSHOWITZ: Let's look at the big picture. Does anyone want to live under a judicial system where one's freedom depends on whether the conduct was grossly negligent or extremely careless? Those are the vaguest possible terms. If you asked a hundred potential jurors which is worse: being grossly negligent or extremely careless? They'd split 50/50. These rules are absurd the way we criminalize conduct using terms like that that endanger everyone's civil liberties.

Also, let's look at the other big picture. Comey's decision to make this statement, calling her extremely careless, may very well have contributed to her losing the election. Comey was not her friend. Comey was perceived to be somebody who was trying to strike an appropriate balance.

What I think happened here is ultimately Comey, not anybody else, made the decision on balance that she should not be prosecuted. And that's why the words were changed because if he had said that she was grossly negligent, people would say, 'Oh, my God, that's a crime.'

But he had already made the decision based on the fact that nobody had already been prosecuted who was in a position of authority like Hillary Clinton for conduct anyway similar -- that was in his statement. So I do think it was the right decision not to prosecute her criminally and I think the change of the language was designed to simply support that decision. Now look, no decision should ever be made until an investigation is complete.
                          Dershowitz says Mueller should never have been appointed.
                          Comey didn't change the language, Strozk did, and as a way to avoid the specific language in the law. Extremely careless is the same as gross negligence.
                          It is not Comey's decision to prosecute or not, it was Lynch's who conveniently met with Billy shortly before Comey's tortured TV speech.
                          Comey began drafting an exoneration statement before interviewing Clinton.
                          Clinton was never put under oath.
                          Having classified info an a non-government device is an offense, which Hillary did.
                          Bleachbitting 33,000 subpoenaed emails is an offense.
                          Comey is a dirty cop

and if had any integrity you'd be on the same side as me regarding Hillary Clinton. It's not politics, Hillary and Bill are crooks and should go to jail. They are the worst of the lot in DC.
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I've never met someone as crazy as george.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Dershowitz says Mueller should never have been appointed.
                              Comey didn't change the language, Strozk did, and as a way to avoid the specific language in the law. Extremely careless is the same as gross negligence.
                              It is not Comey's decision to prosecute or not, it was Lynch's who conveniently met with Billy shortly before Comey's tortured TV speech.
                              Comey began drafting an exoneration statement before interviewing Clinton.
                              Clinton was never put under oath.
                              Having classified info an a non-government device is an offense, which Hillary did.
                              Bleachbitting 33,000 subpoenaed emails is an offense.
                              Comey is a dirty cop

and if had any integrity you'd be on the same side as me regarding Hillary Clinton. It's not politics, Hillary and Bill are crooks and should go to jail. They are the worst of the lot in DC.
                              Technically the FBI Does not comment on investigations and simply sends their findings to the appropriate department of Justice attorney.

They do not adjudicate.

So if we are talking about following procedure Comey shit the bed just talking about it.

Also, if you want to discuss security protocols, Trump has given Russians top secret data in the oval has over 100 staffers working on no clearance and is a walking security breach.

Seek help. Stat!
                              Last edited by parkerbink; 03-26-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Whom did trump give top secret data to? What data did he give to them? And what do you think was his aim?

I'm still confused how Russian buying 1.5mil in ads on Facebook is "ZOMG THE RUSSIANS ARE RUINING ARE ELECTIONS"

While lefties ignore the numerous countries we have fixed elections, installed puppet dictators, etc.

But it's OK, because reasons. The lack of consistency is fucking mind blowing.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X