Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    This thread never recovered after Panjo
    I did my best to make the Panjo dude unwelcome. It was a contract, and he bugged out months before it was over.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
      (snort)

you're right, totally killed it.

Jeremy, who did you spin in front of? :p

t

I didn’t spin, gave him the point by, and his dumbass looped it on the exit of 7. Then he went all nascar and gassed it right in to me.

Conference has lost whatever money I would have spent entering races this season. But 00 gets to keep playing with his tube frame battering ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Pics?? That sounds fun
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Just replaced all of my front suspension and steering stuff ( still have blown konis lol), welded my sport seat together again, welded up my broke as exhaust, and fixed numerous other janky things. 16 hours straight though today just wrenching
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

Something cool is going to be in my driveway soon. My roommate/nephew (we're a year apart) just bought something turboed, m3 flared, caged, and ridiculously fast. It's an absolute riot to drive.
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              I did my best to make the Panjo dude unwelcome. It was a contract, and he bugged out months before it was over.
              Panjo was a total shit show. I'm glad they are gone. Fuck those guys.

Drove the Dumpster fire today, 2 years on, this swap doesn't get old. I REALLY need to get the suspension sorted out, and I need to do wheels and tires. It's sketchy at best sometimes.
              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Anyone know of someone selling a nice hood. Preferably alpine white [emoji51]

Comment

oh, 00. yeah.

Sorry...

G5 was like that this weekend at PR.

Yellow in 10, car hard into the wall on the front straight,
                  double yellows in 2a, 3, 3b-
                  and the passing's still happening in 4.

If it wasn't unfair to the car, I might trade it for a nice snowboard...
                  ...and I don't even know how to snowboard.

t
                  now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

I've just kinda stepped away from racing for a bit at this point. Doing more instructing instead and what not. I'll team drive for enduro's, but the stress of owning and maintaining my own racecar is out of the picture for now.
                    2016 Ford Flex

Comment

I think I need to get back into it a bit more. Having an uncompetitive car is
                      just no fun, so it might be time to bite the big weenie and (groan) pay for a real engine.

And fix the truck so towing is less of a full- contact experience...

Or just learn how to snowboard. and get some bitchin' toques.
                      t
                      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

We are picking up an E21 from one of Ryan’s customers (who’s also a neighbor of mine apparently) and I have to say, they look good in racecar trim...

My first Bimmer was an E21, so always had soft spot for them, but this one is too nice to racecar.

Maybe I need to find another shell.

2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                          We are picking up an E21 from one of Ryan’s customers (who’s also a neighbor of mine apparently) and I have to say, they look good in racecar trim...

My first Bimmer was an E21, so always had soft spot for them, but this one is too nice to racecar.

Maybe I need to find another shell.

Why would you choose to build BMWs worst chassis, to become a racecar?! I'd rather fix your E30, at that point!
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            Why would you choose to build BMWs worst chassis, to become a racecar?! I'd rather fix your E30, at that point!

Not going racecar with it. Just something fun to drive on the street..

Worst chassis?

It’s better handling then an Isetta.. ya.

Plus, E30’s are so played out, anyone can stick some Stanceboi wheels on one and be a playa (see E30 Zone FB), but it takes originality to play in the E21 world.

The next racecar build is half done. E36/S54.

2016 Ford Flex

Comment

I did something over the weekend I swore never to do.

I bought a bronzit e30

sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                                Something cool is going to be in my driveway soon. My roommate/nephew (we're a year apart) just bought something turboed, m3 flared, caged, and ridiculously fast. It's an absolute riot to drive.
                                Hank did your roommate buy Roman's death trap? If so, I want a ride. That car looks absolutely butt-fucking crazy.
                                sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Working...
                                X