Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle area shop/s52 swap experience a plus

I did it myself
    Last edited by sqwantro; 11-30-2021, 06:55 PM.

I’d swing in and at least talk to the folks at Group2 Motorsports. I know they’re more then capable of doing what you’re looking to have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbasher View Post
      I’d swing in and at least talk to the folks at Group2 Motorsports. I know they’re more then capable of doing what you’re looking to have done.
      +1 for Group2. I had them service my car and do a few tech inspections for auto-x and BMWCCA many years ago when I was living in the area.

Depending on where you're located, I've also had lots of good experiences with Broadstroke Associates in Snohomish and Strictly BMW in Bellevue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbasher View Post
        Originally posted by chuckdizzle View Post
        +1 for Group2. I had them service my car and do a few tech inspections for auto-x and BMWCCA many years ago when I was living in the area.

Depending on where you're located, I've also had lots of good experiences with Broadstroke Associates in Snohomish and Strictly BMW in Bellevue.
        Group2 is actually the shop I like for suspension. I have no doubt they’d be capable of doing the other work. Still wanted to see what other options are out there.

I’ll give them a call soon and I’m pretty close to snohomish so I’ll check out Broadstroke as well. Thanks!

Comment

Accuracy in Gig Harbor, certainly south but the labor rate will be lower than the Seattle Market

Comment

midnight motorsport in seattle

immaculate.

sent from hell.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            '90 325i sedan daily driven
            '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

KD Motorsports would be my first stop. I have first hand experience with a couple of their swaps and they've done work on a couple of my - non-swapped - cars.
              1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
              1985 535is Zinno on Black
              1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
              1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
              1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

Prova Motors is now where the old Group 2 was. Prova can handle that stuff as well.
                '91 325i

Comment

S62 Studio, east of Monroe. You can Google Scott Johnson's S62 swapped, supercharged E38 740i. He's done handful of S52 swaps into 318ti's as well.

Comment

Don Jerko’s Repair

Comment

Don Jerkos Repair
                      Anacortes, Wa
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carlb View Post
                        KD Motorsports would be my first stop. I have first hand experience with a couple of their swaps and they've done work on a couple of my - non-swapped - cars.
                        +1for KD Motorsports. Kevin is a straight-up guy.
                        S52-Powered 1987
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X