Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
    Well, the pubes are grey...
    I was thinking about that; maybe they put that in there, because the surrounding body looks like its that of a young girl.

and I would totally stick my dick in that (long as she's good looking). that is hilarious!
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I don't post too much here but here you go, all done by Marcus Kuhn @ www.justgoodtattoos.com

My sleeve is almost done:

Comment

Damn Scabzzzz, I have a very similar theme going on my left arm. Mostly outlines now. I get tattooed on Monday, I'll post pics then.

Comment

I dont have any pics but I have about 20 hours on me. both arms half sleeved and I have amy leg to my ankle "sleeved"(?) scabzzzz i think we are long lost brothers
          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
            I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
            "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

I am super paranoid about starting anything on my arms, cause I know I would just escalate to a full sleeve.

Sold it.

Comment

got it today...ribs hurt

www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

Here is mine.

Comment

hahah
                    -alex
                    i take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                      I'll need to get pics of my current ones, but I'm working on modifying this (adding color and changing a few things, taking out the sun/bars and adding something else), and possibly getting it all the way across the top of my back, with the tallest part coming a little way up the back of my neck, like just above the shirt line:

No offense, but I can't stand that crap. I recently heard/learned a bit about "straight edge" and it made me want to puke. If you don't want to drink or whatever, good for you, but glamorizing it seems to me like those die hard people that try to pitch jesus to kids to make it "cool" and more relevant.

Its like your a hippie but not...

Seriously, not offense if you like it, but it makes me want to drink a 40 in church...

Edit:

Its like P.O.D so.. your Christian "hard core metal band", but yeah, no one really cares. 3 years later, fade into the background.
                      Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

This is one of the guys that I game online with.
                        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                        LSx e36TI coming soon
                        Originally posted by s0urce
                        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post

This is one of the guys that I game online with.
                          My 2600 & Colecovision just called that guy a fucking poseur.

-Charlie
                          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                          FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                            I dont have any pics but I have about 20 hours on me. both arms half sleeved and I have amy leg to my ankle "sleeved"(?) scabzzzz i think we are long lost brothers
                            No shit dude...

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
                              Its like your a hippie but not...

Seriously, not offense if you like it, but it makes me want to drink a 40 in church...

Edit:

Its like P.O.D so.. your Christian "hard core metal band", but yeah, no one really cares. 3 years later, fade into the background.
                              plus it would suck if later in life you became a raging heroine addict, then every time you take, or dont take a shower you could be like....thoes were the days

lol i cant say much though, someday i might have a kid that will drive a poorly tuned turbo car and shoot a piston through his heart and die tragicly, then every time i look at my arm i would cry. lol heres mine

Comment

My girls tattoo. I dont have any yet but oh so very soon!
                                harry/harout

Comment

Working...
                                X