Miller MAF removal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller MAF removal...

So I’m removing my Miller MAF conversion and just returning to the stock AFM for now (awaiting another option...), but I’m having an INSANE problem reversing the ECU pin 37/12 junction. I simply cannot pull out the pin in the connector for pin 12 in order to re-solder the connection. Has anyone done this previously that could offer a tip? OR, is it even necessary to do this in order to revert to the AFM? I imagine it is since this step is providing power to the MAF, but...

Originally posted by lifespeed81 View Post
    So I’m removing my Miller MAF conversion and just returning to the stock AFM for now (awaiting another option...), but I’m having an INSANE problem reversing the ECU pin 37/12 junction. I simply cannot pull out the pin in the connector for pin 12 in order to re-solder the connection. Has anyone done this previously that could offer a tip? OR, is it even necessary to do this in order to revert to the AFM? I imagine it is since this step is providing power to the MAF, but...
    When i did mine i went into the ECU harness and snipped and soldered the wire. I would refer back to miller for the wire colors. It was really simple, cut a wire and solder it.

Comment

Working...
    X