Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
    F yeah! Post the vid or else a link when you can Rey. That's killer.

Were you @ Las Vegas Gun Range? Looks like the place I was at. I rented a MAC-10, and that's where we meet a guy who rented a .50 cal out. We drove out of town to fire the .50 - if that's the range I was at it wasn't set up for long shots of any sort.
    I'm having my buddy email me the vid so I can post it.

The place is called "The Gun Store" I believe. Its about 3 miles east of the strip on Tropicana Blvd. I have rented a Mac-10, MP5A2, M16 (9mm) & the FN M249 from them so far. I did not know that they rented out .50s, though. The range is probably maxxed out at 20 yards.

Which .50 was it? The only one that I saw there last week was a Cobb .50 in bolt action.

I used to volunteer as a Range Officer at a local outdoor range & every once in while, a guy would come in with his Barrett M82. I'd let him shoot my ARs & my HK 94 while he let me shoot the FIDDY...lol. I need to move out of the "Republic of California" so I can buy one.

Rey
    "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

This was our Machine gun shoot a few weeks ago. Another planned for Dec 8th for anyone that wants to come watch or shoot. Just feed the toys and you can shoot!

All 100% legal!

December 8th Miami, come play!!!!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

G - Hell, after that show of goods, I'm flat moving down there. That's awesome stuff - thankx for sharing.

What is that gun (auto?) that is bolted to the back of that low profile tracked vehicle? I think I've seen one, but it was on a bipod that had skis for feet, and the rounds were 8-9" long. The guy who had it was from N. OR - and said it was a gun you could buy in the 50's out of the back of magazines for a rediculously cheap amount. I'd have taken a pic, but it was at a gun show that didn't allow pics.
        ----------------------

Rey - I shot a Armalite one, the AR-50. In reality I only put 5 rounds in it, because we were paying $5 per round & I was a poor kid back in '98, plus we split a $80 charge just to be there.

I was at a place off of something like "Blue Diamond Road" or something close to that - there was a half dozen lanes, but like you encountered - I doubt it was more than 20 yards either. I'm guessing the big business in NV is 'spray & pray' at close range. I was with 4 other guys & one of them setup & talked to the AR-50 guy, so I don't know how tightly affiliated with the range he was. I just paid $40 total, and got 5 rounds worth of "reach out & touch someone". It had a scope I wasn't familiar with at the time, so I missed entirely with my 1st shot. It was one of those range finding styles that I hear is military style.

So far that was my only trip to Vegas, I gotta go back for more fun & to see Ka before it ends.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
          yes! that thing is bad ass! any info on it/those?

looks like you guys know how to party...
          91 m3

Comment

wtf mickey!!!

jaja i wanna play
            No more e30s for me.
            88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
            88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
            91 BMW 325i [sold]
            86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              my newest additions:
              German police P6, probably the best handgun deal going right now, until they run out...

I bought 2, one is a 1979, the other 1980. One of them came with the factory test target from 79, as well as an ID card from the officer who had been issued the pistol in the 80s, pretty sweet.
              Nice! how much did you pay for them? I love my Sig's

Comment

Originally posted by 325Projectz View Post
                yes! that thing is bad ass! any info on it/those?

looks like you guys know how to party...
                I don't know what the vehicle is but that gun looks like a Browning M2 (aka Ma Deuce).

@Vedubino-Was Mickey loaded up with anything? Class III states kick ass.

Rey
                "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
                  ----------------------

Rey - I shot a Armalite one, the AR-50. In reality I only put 5 rounds in it, because we were paying $5 per round & I was a poor kid back in '98, plus we split a $80 charge just to be there.

I was at a place off of something like "Blue Diamond Road" or something close to that - there was a half dozen lanes, but like you encountered - I doubt it was more than 20 yards either. I'm guessing the big business in NV is 'spray & pray' at close range. I was with 4 other guys & one of them setup & talked to the AR-50 guy, so I don't know how tightly affiliated with the range he was. I just paid $40 total, and got 5 rounds worth of "reach out & touch someone". It had a scope I wasn't familiar with at the time, so I missed entirely with my 1st shot. It was one of those range finding styles that I hear is military style.

So far that was my only trip to Vegas, I gotta go back for more fun & to see Ka before it ends.
                  That range would be in Pahrump, NV. I've not been there but I've heard nothing but good talk about whats out there.

@Vedubino-Thanks for sharing these pics. Lucky bastidss...lol. I should visit my sister in FL & hang out with you fools.

Rey

Comment

@Vedubi01, Have you shot one of these before? I'd like to try it out, let me know what you think. BTW, this looks like the Knob Creek shoot?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rey

Comment

One my latest HK's P30 out of first batch shipped here. Shoots great had 3 flyers out of 15rds at 25 yrds but I was talking with friends, about gun safety while shooting the group.

Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
                        @Vedubi01, Have you shot one of these before? I'd like to try it out, let me know what you think. BTW, this looks like the Knob Creek shoot?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rey

Yes that was at knob creek about 2 years ago. When the Gunny Sargent was there. I just remember the video. I have not made it to knob creek but its a must go at least once. And to think they are all privately owned is insane if SHTF!

The Glock 18 is a fully auto 17. I have not shot one or even seen a real one. I know my friends being Class3SOT can purchase 2. And to think they can do that for $450 is nutz. But they do not see the hype and thats what their Mak 10's do but at a faster rate. Some have them tuned up to 1400 rounds a minute.

I think it would be a blast to shoot, because I do enjoy shooting my Glocks.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                          One my latest HK's P30 out of first batch shipped here. Shoots great had 3 flyers out of 15rds at 25 yrds but I was talking with friends, about gun safety while shooting the group.

Thats some really good shooting at 25 yards!

Comment

Hey guys has anyone had any experience with the Taurus model 92 or 99? I looked at one today and am debating trading my XD for it.

Any experiences with it would be great.

Thanks,
                            Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick325is View Post
                              Hey guys has anyone had any experience with the Taurus model 92 or 99? I looked at one today and am debating trading my XD for it.

Thanks,
                              Nick

No do not do that, your XD though not a Glock is still better than any Taurus. Sorry dont like them one bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick325is View Post

Thanks,
                                Nick

XD over taurus anyday of the week !!! Altough I prefer a Glock !!

Comment

Working...
                                X