No announcement yet.

What's the best job you've ever had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

selling cars at Lake Elsinore Ford. Work with some super chill people, All car guys of a different type. And I get to drive a 5.0 whenever I want :D

Originally posted by blunttech
    Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

I'm currently a storeman, picker/packer and spare parts interpretor at a European parts supplier. Cheap E30 parts for me.
      Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 05-03-2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Best job?

404 page not found.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I like my current job. I get to do my thing, and only have contact with my supervisors about once every 6 months.

Comment

Of minimum wage jobs, working at a theater has been the best one. (Current job).
            The customers aren't too bad in my area, cleaning them gets easier and not as annoying, and the best employee perk of ANY minimum wage job, free movie tickets for my family and a guest. but I always just say my friends are my brothers and sisters since I go to a different theater to watch movies than the one I work at. and my girlfriend recently started working there too so that's another plus. we get to hangout sometimes and get to save money on gas when we work the same hours.
            oh and our hiring manager is young so the entire staff is just young chill college students.
            sigpic
            @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
            Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Current job (Facebook)

I live 15 minutes from work MAX ( with traffic ) I havent had to buy a lunch in nine months, and I sit at a computer 4-5 hours out of the day lurking r3v. Pay is decent.
              Originally posted by RUFFLZ
              #BANDISNIGGA
              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

For me it is my current job. I get to build stuff for a living. My current job is working on the 747 fastening the first two of the five pieces that make up the fuselage. It's rewarding to be one of only a few people in our shop who can do what my partner and I do. It's nice, my manager leaves us alone, and supports us when we need parts/ or any tools out of the norm with no questions asked.

Comment

definitely my current job. Its not even like a job. I love getting up every morning and going in.
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Current jub.

It's not bad, but it's sometimes stressful when it get's busy.

I do want to get out of here though. Do something....more.
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

My current gig is by far the best for me. Technical services and engineering support for feature film publicity events. Sitting in the Park Plaza hotel in London right now, overlooking the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament, for the Fast and Furious 6 press junket.
                      Next week New York, week after that New Orleans, week after that the desert outside of Las Cruces New Mexico.
                      Work is often hard, days are often long, pay is fantastic.

Comment

Best job? Blowjob. Definately. A blowjob.
                        Originally posted by Good & Tight
                        It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Years ago I got paid handsomely to fly into LA, pick up a car and drive it to Port Townsend, WA in 24 hours. It was quite an adventure.

Comment

The one of the blow variety.

But probably my high school job running the local movie theatre. The owner was super chill and let me hire all my friends to work with. I'd really like to get back to working for small a small local company again...
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
                              Best job? Blowjob. Definately. A blowjob.
                              I suspect blunt has trained you on the fine arts of pleasing your customers?
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                                I'd really like to get back to working for small a small local company again...
                                1+ we never get to do shit.

I have been doing construction for my Father's company since I was 11(homeschooled). I wake up and do something new everyday. Bathrooms, custom tile, electrical, concrete, roofing, siding, decking etc.
                                I love my job, sure the market got hit bad but I still love it. I build dreams, the happiness from our customers makes it worth it. Even the 1am calls with the broken line that is flooding their bathroom.

This is my Cubicle this week:
                                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                                X