Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

condor 24v swap mounts, m42 radiator, z3 antenna base, 19lb injectors, SSSquid tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

condor 24v swap mounts, m42 radiator, z3 antenna base, 19lb injectors, SSSquid tune

I just purchased a complete 24v swap, but there are a few pieces I don't need, so they are up for sale to help offset the price of other things I need to buy. I will also be adding more M42 parts once the swap is in.

Located in central jersey if you would like to pick up
    Please add 4% for fees or send it as a gift
    PayPal email is asim.ismael93@gmail.com

Condor M50/M52/S50/S52 swap motor and trans mounts. Brand new. Came with the 24v swap I purchased, but I already have a set of mounts for the swap. $ SOLD

Nissen M42 radiator, brand new. Came with the swap I purchased, but I already have the same radiator in my car that is still fairly new. $110

z3 antenna base. Excellent replacement if your antenna is broken or if you don't like the tall antenna. I have one on my coupe with a shorty antenna and it works great. $ SOLD

19lb 4 pin yellow top injectors set of 4. I bought these for my 318is, but never got a chance to install them. Great upgrade for an M42 engine. Completely rebuilt (new rubber gaskets, cleaned and tested) $ SOLD

M42 valve cover and intake manifold. $50 each

SSSquid Tuning OBD1 M52 chip - This chip is intended for an OBD1 converted M52 car (E30 or E36) with a 413 red label ecu. I had this installed for a short time on my M52 swapped vert and it wakes the car up to another level. Very effective. I believe these are $250 new... my price is $170.

Last edited by Tismael711; 11-28-2017, 06:40 AM.

Hmmm, if that chip is around in a month I'll buy it lol
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

Z3 antenna sold... bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

bump

Comment

Z3 antenna base

Pmed about the antenna base.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
            Pmed about the antenna base.

Sorry, the antenna is sold. See previous bump above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

bump.

Comment

Interested in the injectors. Do you know if they are flow matched?

Comment

Originally posted by captain awesome View Post
                  Interested in the injectors. Do you know if they are flow matched?
                  Yes, they are a flow matched set. The guy I purchased them from rebuilds injectors and does an extremely thorough job to make sure they're clean inside and out, won't leak, and have the proper spray and flow pattern.

Comment

injectors are sold.

Comment

condor mounts are sold.

Comment

ac

will the ac lines from the compressor be sold as well?

Comment

bump. brand new m42 radiator, m42 intake mani/valve cover and M52 SSSquid tune is still available

Comment

Originally posted by seanmckinne View Post
                            will the ac lines from the compressor be sold as well?
                            no sorry. AC is staying in the car.

Comment

Working...
                            X