s5X M5X Oil Cooler Setup with VANOS pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s5X M5X Oil Cooler Setup with VANOS pickup

This came with an s52 that i purchased. I am using in my street car so I decided to go back to a stock filter housing.

Where the lines are spliced those are swivels so they can be easily run. Included are 2 new o rings for where the oil cooler lines mount to the housing.

Its pretty similar to this kit VAC sells except with hard lines VS the braided.

Our VAC Euro Oil Filter Housing Kit is by far the simplest way to add an aftermarket Oil Cooler of your choosing, while keeping a factory Oil thermostat. All OEM functionality, great for street and dual use cars, is retained without the risk or cost of having to modify an off the shelf unit. This kit has 100% bolt on fitment and accepts the standard 1995 325/M3 oil filters! Plug and Play install Truly a direct bolt-on for M50, M52, as well as US spec S50 & S52 engines No drilled or tapped housings to crack or leak Just add lines, fittings, and the heat exchanger (oil cooler) of your choice. Accepts the standard 1995 325/M3 oil filters Kit Includes: BMW "Euro" Oil Filter Housing VAC Custom Bolt-on VANOS Banjo Bolt VAC Oil Line Adapter Kit for use with A/N Style Oil Lines Tech Notes: Included in the kit is the same BMW Oil Filter Housing that was installed on European market E36 M3's from the factory. This housing doesn't directly bolt on to US spec vehicles (M50 M52, M52tu, M54, S50us, S52us engines). However, in our kit, we include our VAC VANOS Banjo Bolt needed to retain complete OEM functionality and bolt-on install.

There is a little dent in a couple of the fins (as pictured) but the lines themselves are fine. It doesnt impact operation.

Asking $500 shipped which is less then VAC gets for the housing alone.

Thanks,

Last edited by brads2002; 11-30-2017, 07:42 PM.

Ttt

Comment

Including filter, housing gasket, crush washers for the vanos line to make your install easier.

Comment

Snow day bump. Cool yer oil!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Tops

interesting trades considered

Comment

Bump

Comment

Still available? Are you in need of a stock oil filter housing?

Comment

It is. I wanted to get the motor in the car so I purchased a regular housing. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Comment

willing to sell just the housing?
                        www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                        2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Possibly. Would like to see go as as a kit but understand if you don’t need the lines and cooler. It’s nicely built. The lines have swivel joints to assist with routing.

Shoot me an offer, maybe we can work something out.

Comment

Sold! Thanks Charlie

Comment

Working...
                            X