1987 325e rebuild/project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325e rebuild/project

Hi im new to the fourm. I have a 1987 bmw-luxorbeige-mettallic bmw 3253 coupe. The car was absolutely clean with all records and ran like a swiss clock. Sometimes accidents happen in roundabouts and the car is in a iffy state. The back end from the from the crackless dash is clean and has no dents or scuffs or anything. The roof has a small buckle in it. Currently in the car is a 325e motor but i will be throwing in a 325i motor wich was running but was pulled because of low compression, that motor comes on a movable engine stand. I will also be throwing in two gold basket weaves as well as the 5 bottle caps with the car currently. Car is clean has almost its entire tool kit, a crackless dash, houndstooth clean interior a 325i cluster (broken odometer gear), open diff. All records and clean title, passed emissions. Its definitely worth a look at for how clean it is and was. The fromt end isint to bad just needs some work and fixing up. I would do this all myself but am a full time high school student who needs a daily car to school. Any questions please let me know ill anserw anything you would like. I will not part out the car yet, this car would be a good rebuild car or donor car or drift car or something else. - Phoenix Arizona

I just started actually using the fourm instead of watching it so pictures will be coming if youd like to call me or anything let me know i can explain and talk a lot easier then text or email lol.
    Attached Files

“what’s tHE PRICE” - Migos 2017

Comment

Working...
    X