No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, I bought my wife a 2013 X5 a few months back.

I daily either my e30 or a motorcycle so the x5 feels wierd but she loves it. I'm sure the new-car warrenty is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
      Nice, I bought my wife a 2013 X5 a few months back.

I daily either my e30 or a motorcycle so the x5 feels wierd but she loves it. I'm sure the new-car warrenty is worth it.

Its definitely taking some getting used to

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Cool!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Went total fanboy style and bought an ARB 'Airlocker' chair.

Not the most expensive chair on the market, by far, despite the brand.

Initial impressions are that is much more comfortable than the less stable and more common cheapie chairs. Taking it out next weekend, so we will see how comfortable it feels after sitting in it for a while.

Brand new ARB Airlocker camping chair by MR E30, on Flickr
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

randomly saw this and thought... yea thats a good deal!... boom! bought it

edit: oops I mean THIS one

Suncoast Porsche Parts & Accessories: Not Found
            Attached Files
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^ I was about to say, I guess 13,000 is a good deal!

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                ^ I was about to say, I guess 13,000 is a good deal!

I would be great for a 1/8 sized human!!
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

After the R3v camping trip I realized I had a severe need to increase my comfort level/cool factor when I was out and about.

So I went ahead and purchased a CVT Roof Top Tent, Mt. Rainier Extended version, with Annex room. The tent has a mattress that is the size of a California King (though not as thick), and the annex room provides enough shelter to sleep another two cots, if the need arises.

First impressions are that it is worth the almost 2 and a half large that it costs. I think that sums it up quite well.

Don't mind the ghetto mounting setup. Had to show the wife what I bought and my custom bed/roof rack isn't completed yet.

It packs away efficiently when it is all buttoned up.

New CVT Roof Top Tent by MR E30, on Flickr

Fully open, it is an impressive sight, IMO. The annex room is not attached, as the tent isn't mounted high enough yet.

Set it up and got it loaded with bedding. Testing it out for the first time this weekend up at the North Rim on the Grand Canyon.

Comment

Nice!

I recently got a Duramax GMC Safari 3500 Van. Id love to have a pop up tent on it. Pretty comphy to camp in.
                    Last edited by moatilliatta; 09-24-2018, 09:45 AM.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

New acoustic/electric setup.

Comment

Vintage Sioux valve facing machine and Black & Decker stone dresser. Also got an electric Black & Decker driver for the seat stones, and guide liner/centering kit in with the lot (not in pic). Looks beat, but is mechanically in great condition. Just had everything trued up, grinds like a dream. :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	sioux.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	7197816
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Oh, and the B&D came with the original wooden tool box for the seat grinding equip., but it's disintegrating - so -might make some wall art out of the box lid...

Click image for larger version

Name:	B&D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	7197817
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                            After the R3v camping trip I realized I had a severe need to increase my comfort level/cool factor when I was out and about.

So I went ahead and purchased a CVT Roof Top Tent, Mt. Rainier Extended version, with Annex room. The tent has a mattress that is the size of a California King (though not as thick), and the annex room provides enough shelter to sleep another two cots, if the need arises.

First impressions are that it is worth the almost 2 and a half large that it costs. I think that sums it up quite well.

Don't mind the ghetto mounting setup. Had to show the wife what I bought and my custom bed/roof rack isn't completed yet.

It packs away efficiently when it is all buttoned up.

Fully open, it is an impressive sight, IMO. The annex room is not attached, as the tent isn't mounted high enough yet.

Set it up and got it loaded with bedding. Testing it out for the first time this weekend up at the North Rim on the Grand Canyon.
                            Nice! Yeah after the r3v trip, an RTT moved right up my list of shit to buy haha!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              Nice! Yeah after the r3v trip, an RTT moved right up my list of shit to buy haha!
                              Good!

I feel like I leveled up right when I bought it.

Still lots to acquire, but I feel that this purchase, this early into the game, was well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                Oh, and the B&D came with the original wooden tool box for the seat grinding equip., but it's disintegrating - so -might make some wall art out of the box lid...
                                The typography on the lid is so awesome. You dont see stuff like than on newer products these days.
                                Steve • Toronto
                                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                                Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X