A friend's Race M3 2.0L build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^hahahahah.

Thanks for delivering some top quality car pr0n, btw diego. Subscribed.
    Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

slide throttles? man you guys are not messing around are you?

Comment

Yes slide throttles. Yesterday my friend picked up me and wen tto he garege where is being builded the M3. I didn't bring a camera because he don't want to share much "public" what's inside the car but it's amazing what I have saw. Every deatil, piece of quality , etc....once is more finish the car I will bring more photos.
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
          what would make more power, s42 or s14 @ 2.0L?
          A 2lt M42 makes would makes more power then a 2lt S14. The M42 is a better engine if you have the money to spend on it, it is more efficent per liter then the S14. If he is allowed to change engines I would have gone and done a M42 to S42 build he would make more power then the S14.

Non the less this is awsome and I can't wait to see finished pictures.
          sigpic

Comment

^^ cant wait to see more!

Comment

Is the plan to race tire to tire or just a nice track car?
              i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Race tire to tire aka DerbyDemolition series! J/K, nopefully the last phrase won't be the case!
                Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Very cool project! I like those control arms, just picked up a pair for myself. :-)

Comment

Incredible project!

Comment

Still amazing. Love the guillotine throttles.

Comment

Amazing!
                        www.gutenparts.com

San Francisco will be represented at GFEST 2011 :letitout:

Comment

Comment

Custom front control arms but still using the outdated semi-rear trailing arm setup? Is the rear suspension limited to stock setup?

Comment

First test drive....

enjoy!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Screamer!

Comment

Working...
                                X