S14.net withdrawals....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
    I went in today to search for a shell...i saw a PM was about to pop up and then it cutoff to tell me the site was down
    Are you looking for an E30 M3 shell?
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      they must be having problems. that doesn't normally take a week.
      Magnus works like 400 hours a week, so sometimes he takes a little longer to do stuff, but it's always top work.

Comment

I hope everything lasts through the changeover. Shouldn't take this long or be that big a deal really. :-|

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Are you looking for an E30 M3 shell?
          Kicking around the idea of building up something myself now that i got the e34 coming. Any leads?

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
            Any leads?
            Mine: http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54762

About a month after I bought it my wife and I decided that it would be better for her career to get out of the military now, pursue her nursing degree, then comeback in as a nurse. Needless to say our income is about to drastically change, and it doesn't make much sense to have this project sitting on the back burner for 4 years before I get started on it.

Comment

Hope the change over goes well - I think he's upgrading the forum software as well.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Thanks, Eric. Thats more than i can chew.

Comment

Damn Eric, sorry to hear you're bailing on the M project ..but I can understand your reasons.

What are you hoping to get out of it? Pm is fine if you'd rather not post.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

I just hope he keeps the dark background with cyan letters. It always seemed to be less strainful on my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                      Yeah I think I am getting a little antsy. Especially since I had some business deals going.
                      +100 I ended up getting f*cked over by an S14.net member and had to dig him up through bimmerforums.
                      Valley Motorwerks
                      1988 E30M3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by valleymotorwerks View Post
                        +100 I ended up getting f*cked over by an S14.net member and had to dig him up through bimmerforums.
                        Spill it, maybe he is a member here.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

wow this sucks I miss reading all the M3 posts!!
                          Looking at the parts!Hearing whats new .I wanted post up the new pics my car with the m -system 1 on her :)

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                            Spill it, maybe he is a member here.
                            Couldn't find him here but I'm going to post it in S14.net.

Readers Digest version: Paid for a set of wheels 6 weeks ago - never arrived. Seller's father says they're his wheels and he won't get them for me despite us agreeing he'd bring them up from SoCal. Claims they've been damaged so I asked for photos, he says that's not possible... probably because the scumbag got a higher offer within the 6 weeks I waited for the wheels.
                            Last edited by valleymotorwerks; 04-20-2012, 11:18 AM.
                            Valley Motorwerks
                            1988 E30M3

sigpic

Comment

Even though I'm getting out of the E30 M3 scene, I too am having withdrawals. I hope Magnus upgrades the system a bit. I'd really like to see more goodies besides the forum too.

Instead of doing a yearly membership drive it would be cool if he offered us our own s14.net email addresses for a few bucks per year. I'd like some shirts and stickers too!
                              alexw
                              (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                              Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

I am so glad I am not the only one. =P

Comment

Working...
                                X