No announcement yet.

How much is this e30 m3 worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thizzelle, feel free to drive my m20-mtech and my m3. a quality built m20+stromung, like mine, is pretty much the cat's meow.

carfantiti, im be down there for Christmas and ill hit you up.

My m3, got it 3 weeks ago. if i could sell it and not loose a penny, id be gone tomorrow. but i need a car i can track.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      Thizzelle, feel free to drive my m20-mtech and my m3. a quality built m20+stromung, like mine, is pretty much the cat's meow.

carfantiti, im be down there for Christmas and ill hit you up.

My m3, got it 3 weeks ago. if i could sell it and not loose a penny, id be gone tomorrow. but i need a car i can track.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/4385902...7631792190532/
      Sounds like you have mixed emotions regarding the S14 for daily use. You don't sound very enthusiastic about it. If you want a fun/fast car you can track then why not get a swapped car? The M3 is more of a collector's car these days.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Barry, I like the car, but just not in traffic and not below 40mph. the car will make a great track toy but using as a dd, A. seems like a waste of odo miles and B. isn't as good as an m20. my s14 is 100% stock 118k-mi and probably needs to be valve adjusted. im still kicking around the idea of EVO3ing it but the s54 is really calling to me.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

In case anyone is wondering, he decided to keep the M3. I gave him a call on Thursday, and he said he's no longer interested in selling it. :(
          By the way, he wanted $9000 for this machine. Shouldve just snatched it when I had the chance.
          My 1990 325is Build Thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ksjdan View Post
              In case anyone is wondering, he decided to keep the M3. I gave him a call on Thursday, and he said he's no longer interested in selling it. :(
              By the way, he wanted $9000 for this machine. Shouldve just snatched it when I had the chance.
              Bummer...didn't know you had an opportunity to get it.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                No you dont! i have one with an s14b23 pretty much the worst piece of crap to dd. i DD my mtech2 vert+hardtop. it doesnt over heat in traffic, doesnt need to be above 4k to get power, sounds better 6cyl>4cyl sound and has more torque. m-f i dont touch mine. sat-sun there isnt a street i keep it under the speed limit on.
                Sounds like you live in the city with a million traffic lights. I don't enjoy mine in that environment either but hey the car was not meant to keep up with the 250+ hp in Accords. It was meant for backroads fun cars.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
                  Yeah...big time.

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  Bummer...didn't know you had an opportunity to get it.
                  Yeah i probably shouldn't have waited so long.

Comment

sadz
                    E30 buildy things
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                      sadz
                      dat bump.

i like my M3 more now. but i love my eta
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Yeah I actually saw this car again few months ago. Looked to be in worse shape than the day I took the picture.

...Cant believe it's already been a year since this happened.

Comment

can't believe you didnt get it for 9k. Lol @ the prices now.

Comment

I honestly thing the price is little over inflated right now, but it is definitely not $9k low. I think a reasonable price for a reasonable e30 m3 (~120k miles/maintenance history) should be around $25k. Not $60-90k.

Comment

why not to try to get it again? His number didnt change I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by oliwer78 View Post
                                why not to try to get it again? His number didnt change I guess....
                                I might give it another try, but my state of the art iphone lost all contacts about 4 months ago. I doubt he'll sell me at the price again. I contacted him 2 more times after the first no.

Comment

Working...
                                X