Gauging Interest: E30 24v Swap Complete SS Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistacarder View Post
    Been waiting and hoping this would be finished since december. This will be an awesome product, but I have decided to just have someone local fab one up. Maybe in the future this will be available!
    Same story. This looks sweet but timing was a factor.
    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Sorry guys. Our second fabricator turned out to be a flake too. Held my swap car for weeks and didn't do a damn thing.

We're at the point that its not worth the hassle to try and find a fabricator to do this stuff because they all tend to be horrible at time management and we can't get even the simplest things done on time.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
        Much like this attempt, it's been almost a year and a half, just not going to happen.
        I'll quote myself from 2014.

Seems that no one can get it together to actually mass produce a swap exhaust. I've heard over a handful of attempts by various performance shops now and they have all failed in one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
          I'll quote myself from 2014.

Seems that no one can get it together to actually mass produce a swap exhaust. I've heard over a handful of attempts by various performance shops now and they have all failed in one way or another.

Really someone should just make ONE, send it to china and have it mass produced like almost everything else. We'll still all buy just like we buy all these coilovers that are all mamufactured in the same warehouse in china and painted in black and gold or black and hot pink etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's the issue. Finding a fabricator that has their shit together to actually follow through. I've wasted a couple thousand trying to make this happen and all I keep getting in return are excuses from people so this will have to wait until our shop can afford someone in house that I can oversee.

Comment

I have a local mandrel fab shop / stainless welding top notch place in houston, you give then the resonator and muffler you want and they do the rest....if you live in the houston area , ripleys on fm 1960 is the best, they have a dedicated rack for jobs like this
              Current Cars:
              2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
              2017 FERRARI 488GTB
              2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
              1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
              1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
              1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
              1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
              2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
              CLEAN E30'S