Early model 325is lower valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early model 325is lower valance

I bought this a few weeks back and had it refinished in Delphin to match my car. As far as I know both fogs work. They are crack free. I also bought new mounting brackets from Sunspotedm.com eBay store. This thing is ready to mount and make your car look era correct. I will be at the E30 picnic on Sunday and can deliver with pre payment. Looking for $600 obo

The reason I’m selling is because:

A. It doesn’t fit on my 84 318i (could mount directly to bumper, but don’t want to)
    B. I’m going with euro bumpers and it doesn’t fit right with the front euro bumper

The price is obo but no lowballs. Might be open to trades. Looking for coilovers. Please text me for pictures. My number is 4253871516. Thanks for looking

Last edited by EstorilFM5; 06-23-2018, 08:05 PM. Reason: Updated price

Did you miss the price? Would you sell Brackets alone?

Comment

Would prefer to keep together. If it doesn’t sell soon I’ll let you know.

Comment

Price drop to $550. Want this thing gone. I have no use for it now. Will ship at buyers expense

Comment

Originally posted by EstorilFM5 View Post
          Price drop to $550. Want this thing gone. I have no use for it now. Will ship at buyers expense
          Willing to part out the fog lights?

Comment

That should fit your 84 US diving boards. You make it sound like you are hacking into something that wasn't meant to fit together.

All cow catcher folks please chime in.

Speaking of euro bumpers.....if you get the Mtech front fascia, do those "is" fogs line up? If so, you might want to to consider keeping them.

I know the mtech front spoiler uses M3 fogs or E28s? but always wondered if these were the same?
            Last edited by Javier h; 06-25-2018, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I have no idea if the fogs work with Mtech front fascia. I picked up a Zender facia yesterday along with the euro bumpers. The Zender facia doesn’t have fog light cut outs.

I was told that 84-85 have different lower valances than 86-87 and that’s why the IS valance doesn’t bolt up.

Someone buy this damn thing!

Comment

Originally posted by x_FonsoE30 View Post
                Willing to part out the fog lights?
                I would like to keep it all together

Comment

Bump. Price drop $450 shipped

Comment

Sold!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X