http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

About time haha

PM'd
          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

i am very very interested if these will ride like the hr race.... im pressuming these will fit e30 m3 without issues? pm me please, very very very interested...

Comment

Originally posted by johnwoo View Post
              im interested, would these fit the gc camber kits?? are the springs 2.5 inches?
              The springs are 2.5" I'd. Minimum diameter for the adjusters was 2.43" IIRC. These should work well with any camber plate. Unless for some reason your mounts need some special proprietary upper spring mounts.

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
              Excellent!

I definitely think we need a set that can be installed with factory uppers (no need for camber plates etc).

And I definitely would want a set with H+R Race-like spring rates!
              That is correct. Factory mounts will work fine. The camber plates do however rasie the mounting point by about a half inch effectively adding front shock travel.

Originally posted by airkhin View Post
              i am very very interested if these will ride like the hr race.... im pressuming these will fit e30 m3 without issues? pm me please, very very very interested...

Barry will have a set on his car soon. Hopefully he'll do a write up on it. Otherwise i can do a write up myself next week when i re do the suspension on the 316i.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Will these springs fit into GC adjusters? Looks like thats what you got pictured. If so in for a set of 500F/750F or 600/800 springs only. Let me know.

Comment

Here are the spring rates and lenghts for a 2.5" I.D. spring that Hypercoils currently offers. Special order springs in low quantites (like 10 pair) cost me more then ordering the spring from ground control. So basically you buy the springs and i'm giving away the adjusters.

4b0350 75.60
                  4b0400 75.60
                  4b0450 75.60
                  4b0500 75.60
                  4b0600 75.60
                  6b0600 81.00
                  6b0700 81.00
                  6b0800 81.00
                  6b0850 81.00
                  6b0900 81.00
                  6b1000 81.00
                  6b1100 81.00
                  6b1200 81.00
                  6b1300 81.00
                  Last edited by einstein57; 08-30-2011, 12:07 PM.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

do you have a date on when we can buy?

Comment

will you also be offering the camber plates in on the group buy?
                      sigpic
                      ^Back in the game^
                      BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
                      FS thread:
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

Will these spring rates work well on a vert?

Comment

Don't trust this cat, he's shady as fuck, and all his products are made with a dremel from Harbor Freight! :hitler:

I kid, I kid. Nigel is the man and you wont find a better product for the moneyz! :pimp:
                          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

In!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

So down for these!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodshot-e30 View Post
                                will you also be offering the camber plates in on the group buy?
                                Yes. But I'm considering changes in the design. I'm trying to hold back adding things like caster adjustment and roller bearings in order to keep the cost down. The GB price for the camber plates if ordered with the coilovers will be approximately $160. Regular price will be $220. I'm not going to make hardly anything but I think its worth the effort to get my name out there. Who knows, maybe I'll be the next Steve Dinan.

Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
                                Will these spring rates work well on a vert?
                                Yes. All the extra weight on the rear for verts usually make h&r races have reverse rake but the adjusters will take care of that.

As soon as we get the all the pre orders or january. Which ever comes first. Either way I'll have the $20k+ needed to order everything.
                                Last edited by einstein57; 08-31-2011, 10:09 AM.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X