Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need an E30 M3 for filming in Salt Lake City.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an E30 M3 for filming in Salt Lake City.

Hello. I'm really hoping you guys can help me.

I co-host a car review show called "Everyday Driver". We make cinematic video reviews of cars available for around $50k and below.

EverydayDriver.com

We're based in Los Angeles and have been doing this for a few years now. I'm now living in Park City, Utah even though we still do the majority of our work out of LA.

Long story short - We're bringing a 1M coupe to Utah for a shoot the first weekend of October. We want to pair it with the Original M3 (you guys) and the current M3.

We get most cars from press fleets, but obviously they don't have an E30 around. We've had other private owners lend us cars over the years, some have joined us for the shoots and others have just handed us the keys. Either way, they've been happy with the results (and are willing to share their experiences).

So I'm here asking for your help. If you're interested or could point me in the right direction it would be hugely appreciated. We're small, but well watched and respected in the auto-journalism world. And we'd welcome your thoughts on our show.

You can reach me directly here: Todd@EverydayDriverTV.com

Thanks in advance!

Todd
    Co-Host
    EverydayDriver.com

I know that there is at least 1 e30 m tooling around the slc area...have you tried posing in ksl classifieds?

Comment

Post this at S14.net, lots more E30 M3 owners there (as its E30 M3 specific)
      alexw
      (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
      Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

If you ever come to Oregon, I'll volunteer mine :)

Comment

Try s14.net

Comment

Working...
          X