No announcement yet.

e30 Keyless Entry (Sold Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man, just making sure you got my keyless entry back: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99300068135567

I know you probably have a bunch of PM's to sort through and mine from the 20th may of gotten lost. Please shoot me a PM back!

instagram: @tonerrrr
    High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

Great customer service and a solid product...Einstein thanks for providing the support that you do for your products.
      1988 325is 237k

Comment

Originally posted by Timp View Post
        For the sake of keeping things tidy, can I just remove the pins from the connector for the unused wires? If so, any ideas on how can I do it?
        not worth the effort IMO, just cut the unused wire down to the connector should be fine.

Comment

A quick jerk usually works.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I submitted an order a few days ago
            '89 325is rescued from the depths of despair
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry about that Steve. IOS 6 Beta has been fighting with Google mail. I'll get on it.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

just placed an order on the alarm kit! can't wait
                BRUTE

Comment

new owner of a 91' 318is and i'm pretty pumped to get the alarm set. can't wait! Just ordered it! $50!?!? that's pretty cheap... i hope i get everything :/

Comment

Einsteins products are first class and solid. Customer service is also top notch. No worries ordering items from him.
                    1988 325is 237k

Comment

Just placed my order, cant wait.

Comment

ordered Alarm yay
                        "I wanna see da boat movie"
                        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Received an interesting message about the e46 alarm kit

"I figured out, if u tap the white "on" wire to the pink "siren" wire. It bypasses the auto arm feature ... it tricks the brain."

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            Received an interesting message about the e46 alarm kit

"I figured out, if u tap the white "on" wire to the pink "siren" wire. It bypasses the auto arm feature ... it tricks the brain."
                            I may or may not have to try this.....kinda scared.

Comment

was hoping some new info would come along as i really want this to work

going to try this right now ,i left the wires attached in my ix but removed the box (got tired of the constantly flashing lights also) so can install and try this quickly .

who is telling you this info einstein? the maker of the alarm?
                              Angus
                              88 E30M3 X2
                              89 325IX
                              92 R100GS/PD
                              :)

Comment

update ,ok so i have my system tied into the turn signals so it flashes them when locked/unlocked,also do not have blue (door pin neg wire connected)

i just tried the above ,removed the white "on" wire from the power on when key on in circuit i had it tied into and spliced it to the pink alarm horn wire and tried it out . results are it now acts like a keyless entry should ,push lock button on fob doors all lock and lights flash once and led stays on flashing a pattern. push unlock on fob all doors unlock and lights flash three times led stops blinking . with doors unlocked and driver door either open or closed it never self locks now. and the lights dont blink like crazy when key is in ign and turned on .so this is progress for sure for those that dont want the alarm/siren portion to work .also if you open the door with the key alarm doesnt turn off it stilll thinks its in locked mode

just for kicks i tried with the white "on" and "pink" just disconnected and the the lock/unlock works ok but with driver door open or closed self arming/locking occurs after 30 sec so this is definitely the way to stop the self arming function

if you ground the blue door pin wire(ie door open if connected to jamb switch) it makes the lights flash all the time (been told its either a warning that you have a door open if its in unlock (will stop once door is closed ,ground lost),or it thinks a break in is occuring with system in locked position (alarm trigger)) .this doesnt seem to affect auto arming/locking in any way with white & pink connected

tried connecting Blue jamb pin to the Pink and White all together and unlock/lock works ok with no self locking but lights do not flash when locking or unlocking...wonder if it going to be a case of finding the right combination of wires jumpered together or connected to various components to get the results you want out of this system
                                Last edited by spdracrm3; 09-29-2012, 01:01 PM.
                                Angus
                                88 E30M3 X2
                                89 325IX
                                92 R100GS/PD
                                :)

Comment

Working...
                                X