No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I will watch on HBO East in a little bit cause I don't want to wait till the pacific time showing but its not in HD
    sigpic

Comment

Man, what a shitty episode.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
      You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

I know and I had to watch Wolverine while I was waiting for it to start.

And the next one isn't for 2 fucking weeks!!
        sigpic

Comment

Weak!!.....This season was weak. I know I am not going to be waiting and anticipating until it comes back on next summer like I've been doing for years.
          sigpic

Comment

My thoughts exactly. However I just heard about the show a month ago, I watched all episodes in a week. First season was alright, second was better, third was really awesome, and then it was just downhill from there. At first I was bummed about the news that it's gonna end, but now I don't mind it anymore.
            If there's gonna be a feature film, I'm gonna go see it in the cinema tho.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
            2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
            X