E36 5 Lug with low offset wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 5 Lug with low offset wheels

I am looking for some pics of E30 with the E36 M3 5 lug swap that ran low offset wheels, I know the higher ones fit better from later 3-series but just looking if guys have ran Style 5 RC090s or even M5 turbines.

I have the front swap done, and I have a set of 17x8 ET20 Style 5s, fitment looks like it could work with some fender work in the front but I never purchased tires yet, just still planning what will fit.

Rears I have Z3 I6 parts going in but again, not installed yet. I was hoping to fit the same (non staggered) RC090s in the rear.
    www.eurowinnipeg.com
    www.E30S38.com
    E30 Mtec2-S38 | V10 TDI treg | E34 M5 | E39 M5 | Corrado turbo VR6

Good luck on the rears, z3 trailing arms are too wide. Z3 hubs in your E30 trailing arms will still require some fender work and/or stretched tires to fit 8" wide et20 wheels in back

Comment

The rears will be E30 trailing arms, but z3 I6 hubs and rotors. Think that is too wide for ET20 8"s?

If anybody has ran this setup, what size tires did you go with?
      www.eurowinnipeg.com
      www.E30S38.com

Comment

In my vert high offset is the only way to go in the rear. fronts i could probably do low offset.

Comment

If anybody is interested, I installed the rear 5 lug setup. Z3 I6 hubs/rotors in E30 trailing arm. Rear wheel is a style 5 RC090 17"x8" ET20 with 215/45 17". Bit of poke but it will be workable, need to get in there with my fender roller as well as add the camber kit to my rear subframe. I have some pics if anybody wants to see.

Car will not be slammed but that is not the plan anyways
          www.eurowinnipeg.com
          www.E30S38.com

Comment

Working...
          X